you knew you had it hard when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you have it hard when...
    • A mugger feels so bad, after seeing the indie of your wallet... give you $5 to go get something to eat.
    • Bums don't even ask you if you have a quarter
    • Your dog leaves because he realizes, he can go starving on his own terms
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

In October last year before we first went late on some bills. She cleaned out all the spare change in our cars and change jars. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        You know you have it hard when...
        • A mugger feels so bad, after seeing the indie of your wallet... give you $5 to go get something to eat.
        • Bums don't even ask you if you have a quarter
        • Your dog leaves because he realizes, he can go starving on his own terms
        LOL you know pan handlers actually put their signs down and walk right past my car at the intersections. I should probably make my own sign and hold it up to them!
        12/05/08 - filed pro se
        01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
        04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
        6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post
          LOL you know pan handlers actually put their signs down and walk right past my car at the intersections. I should probably make my own sign and hold it up to them!
          Wow!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I was clueless (by choice), hubby carried all the stress. He had a nervous breakdown and had to be hospitalized in November. Needless to say we waited to long.

Comment

I love having a Prius because of the fuel cost....so yesterday, I filled up and then deposited $100 in cash at the bank knowing that I was tight.

Sooo....my $21.12 fillup plus the $35 overdraft fee = over $6 a gallon.

When I went back to the bank and asked why my deposit of cash wasn't showing up, I was told that cash is no longer immediately available.

It needs one day to be available - what so it can clear?

Jeez....
              over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
              Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X