Need prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socalgal,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss as well, and hope that you are doing as well as is possible given our circumstances.

It has been black skies here for a while, though we finally saw a few hours of relative peace last night.

We wish you the best and also for everyone here on the forums.
    11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
    12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
    3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Thoughts are with you guys during this stressfull time

Comment

Need feedback from what others know of mort. mod processing

I want to express my condolences to the others here who are suffering the double whammy of looking at bkforum and having a loss of a family member at the same time.

I'm trying to avoid actual filing for a bk BUT the mishandling of my mortgage modification may lead to it. BofA agreed and the mod was in their hands with everything in order. They had completed the review process. Then they let me know they were selling my NOTE to Litton. Well, I called and was assured NUMEROUS times that the mod was going into effect.

Even after Litton had taken ownership of the note, BofA said the modified note would be getting to Litton. It was also, "Litton will honor this mod even if we have not properly handled it". Litton says they have no evidence that BofA was processing the mod. Even though I have faxed in copies of the notarized agreement.

Oh, and Litton SAYS that about no evidence of the mod. THEN WHY on the Notice of Default, is the date of the 'NOTE' shown to be a particular date from 2009? Strangest clerical error to MIRACULOUSLY use the EXACT date of the MODIFICATION agreement.

I have an attorney. We are trying to determine if there is any legality to this. I know others on other threads have been assured by their lawyers that this does not happen. Does anyone know any regulation that BofA & Litton are not complying with?

Best Regards,
        Socalgal

Comment

Socalgal,

I would post this question in the Foreclosure forum, as it deserves a detailed response, probably from several people.

Again, my condolences on your loss as well, and I hope you get this sorted out in a good fashion.
          11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
          12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
          3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X