No announcement yet.

Need prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blessings to all of you, especially your DW and FIL.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManCrawling View Post
      Thank you all.

She passed away yesterday, late in the afternoon.

Blessings to all of you and thank you for your thoughts.

-DMC
      My condolences.

In your first post it reminded me of the passing of my mother's father. He suffered kidney failure and went into a coma. Grandma had to face that hard decision and decided that he would not want to be tied to a machine and had the plug pulled after a few days. I suspected that was kinda what you meant by the hard decision.

The Lord though will never tempt us above our ability and he knows each of us has a different limit. He often pushes us to our limit, and many times we fail, but it is for our good not his.

I am sorry to hear of your mother in laws passing and give you my condolences. She passed that river now that someday we all must cross to meet all those that went before us and await the last day.

God be with you and send you the comforter in this time of need.

JR
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

My sincere condolences to your Family.

She is now resting in Peace.

Comment

The one needing the help and support now, is FIL. It is rare for a man to survive his wife, his help mete, his companion, and not suffer badly as a result. My prayers now are for you all, and especially him. May God Bless~~~~

Comment

JR. you are correct. We had to decide, as a family, to remove life support. It is really not a hard choice, now that I have done it. The option of letting her visibly suffer as the days waned and her body rebelled against her made it a much easier decision than any of us could have imagined. It was and is the most cruel and terrible thing I have ever experienced. BK is a game of dice in the school playground when compared to this.

Angelina, you are right. My FIL is staying with us for a few weeks and probably will be here forever. We have spare bedrooms but he asked to have his bed set up in the middle of our living room. He likes to see all the people and our 5 cats and one dog as we all pass by. He enjoys the company and is surrounded by friends and family. He is now our main focus and his life will be richer for this, as contradictory as that all sounds. We now live not only for each other, but to make sure that he is as good as is possible.

Again, thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. They have provided myself and my family with a bit of optimism. I have shared all of your well-wishes with my family and we are all very grateful.

-DMC
            11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
            12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
            3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

May God Bless you and keep you
              and may His face shine upon you.
              And may He hold you close in the palm
              of His Hand, and keep you safe
              Close to His Heart.

The little kitty-cat taps of feet are the footfalls of Angels...

Comment

DMC post 20, what a wonderful thing you are doing for FIL. Mrs. is correct. Not only that, there are Angels we see, and do not percieve. There are also Angelic works within those who are not "yet" Angels. You and your family have performed a most Angelic but tough task. Your human spirit said, "I don't want to lose her", but your Angels said, "we need her more, and she needs us more". GBWY 'Hub
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

DMC~ My condolences to your and your family.

I came into this post kinda late...sorry. My thoughts are with you during these difficult times.
                  May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                  May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                  May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                  9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

DMC, my sincere condolences to you and your family. You made the right decision for your MIL and your family and you do have the comfort of knowing that you didn't let her suffer any more or any longer than necessary. Your FIL is very fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. Kudos to you.

I've been away from the forum for a while, so please forgive the late post.
                    BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Also forgive me for the late post. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. God Bless You for helping with your FIL during this time and in the months/years ahead.
                      CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
                      Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

I just couldn't not say anything, I read your post and thought I should express how sorry I am at the loss of your MIL. Best wishes to you and your family during this sorrowful time.
                        Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss DMC

Originally posted by DeadManCrawling View Post
                          Thank you all.

She passed away yesterday, late in the afternoon.

Blessings to all of you and thank you for your thoughts.

-DMC
                          so sorry...please take good care

Comment

My dad also passed away July 14th. Strangely, that was only 4 months and 1 day after mom died on March 13th. I say strangely because they had been divorced for DECADES. Both were in their 80s and in failing health. Dad was doing better than mom, although he had congestive heart failure. He was probably to stubborn to die before mom did.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss socalgal.

My condolences.
                              May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                              July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                              September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Our prayers and blessings go out to you and your family. May you have the strength and courage to help each other through this difficult time. We had to give our consent to have my FIL disconnected from life support, you know when it's the right thing to do.
                                Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
                                Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
                                DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X