Can't take the stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't take the stress

has anyone ever felt that the whole world is against you and that your mistakes are way to numerous to go on? Iam so sad, can't stop crying and think this is the end for me. iam way beyond hope.

I think we all have... please know that in time this heart ache will pass. I read your other threads and I hope you have found somewhere safe to stay. We ALL make mistakes, we learn from them and sometimes that's all we can take from them. When life gets to it's worse take it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute if needed, just know there's a brighter day.

Comment

Thank you!!

sitting here and hearing you say that, well it helped more than words can say! God bless you.

Comment

Well I'm glad it did. Like I said little by little and then you come out stronger and can look back and pass that wisdom on to someone else.

Comment

Thanks, hope to get some sleep, nighttime is the worse.

Comment

Hey! Don't feel bad. We have to face our problem unless our problem is our face.hehehe :P
            [link deleted by moderator]

Comment

Originally posted by merime View Post
              Thanks, hope to get some sleep, nighttime is the worse.
              Get some sleep with and look at the situation in the morning, people rarely make good decisions at night, trust me I've been there, and things always seem to look better in the morning.

If it's a debtor bankruptcy issue, to free to send me a personal message, even if you're not in my district I may know someone who can help, I've lived all across the country I know a lot of lawyers in a lot of places, maybe one of them can help.
              I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

Hang in there, it will get better believe it or not. I will be discharged next week so I have been reflecting on this past year alot. A year ago hubby lost his job, had a nervous breakdown and tried to commit suicide. He was out of work for three months with no unemployment benefits. We were deeply in debt before that even happened. At this time last year I though I would lose my husband, my home and everything we owned. It has been the most stressful year of my life but just one year later we are financially and mentally stable. So, hang in there, eventually things will turn around and this all will just be a bad memory.

Comment

Don't let bankruptcy ruin your life. It's not that big a deal because when it's all over you'll feel alot better. My only stress is trying to get settlement statements from properties I've bought ages ago. No idea I had to keep them especially since I don't own any of them any more.
                  Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

has anyone ever felt that the whole world is against you and that your mistakes are way to numerous to go on? Iam so sad, can't stop crying and think this is the end for me. iam way beyond hope.
                    You need to see a doctor. You are a textbook case of clinical depression.
                    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Yes! For the last 10 months. I completely understand. I cried and cried when I realized I was facing bk. I told myself I would never do that no matter what. And here I am without an option. I was sick..literally sick. And I cried. But then I have to focus on my responsibilities. People need us. We need each other. ((huggs))
                      Steph

Comment

nothing is worth feeling that you are beyond hope. You owe some people some money. thats all. It is a temporary situation and it will change.

Pease try and get some help
                        Marie

Comment

Welcome to the reality of most of America. Maybe you're dealing with depression? Seeking some qualified medical advise so you can start feeling better.
                          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

And we have all been through this process, or are going through it now.
                            Hang in there~it can and will get better!

Comment

It will get better. You will get over feeling like a failure and understand that this is a business decision. Nothing more, nothing less. You're not a failure for making the decision that is correct for you.
                              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X