Can't take the stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merime View Post
    has anyone ever felt that the whole world is against you and that your mistakes are way to numerous to go on? Iam so sad, can't stop crying and think this is the end for me. iam way beyond hope.
    I am so happy I have no $ in the bank (in case it goes under) and no home to lose to foreclosure (I rent).:smack:

These are very, very bad times; I'm still totally shocked at the number of people straight out of BK who can't wait to stockpile on credit cards, especially after what I heard this morning on the news, "...credit cards once with fixed rates able to change those to variable rates prior to next year's change in the cc law."

If you think you're stressing now...OMG!

Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Go and help someone. Help a old lady, old man or someone homeless. It will help you take your mind off your problems and you just might help someone who is feeling like you are.

Comment

Originally posted by homer
        Life isn't always on the up side they say. Maybe this is one point of your life that you are on the downside. But don't forget that just like a ball, there will come a time that you will be on top again. Maybe it's good if you seek out for advices of people who have Christ in their hearts. And I pray that you also will find and come to know JESUS like I do. God bless you!
        Jesus is my saviour, but he won't be paying this woman's credit card bills either. She needs help. In the end its numbers on paper, and when you get your mental health back in order, you will find a way to resolve this.
        I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X