Question for HHM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for HHM

I'm probably not the only person that wants to know this, but what is your avatar?

I've studied that thing for months and still haven't figured out what it is. The answer is probably so simple.....

Curious minds want to know!
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Let's make this fun for a bit, what are your top 3 guesses?

Comment

glass of bourbon
      Filed 7/14/11....341 date is 8/23/11

Comment

It looks like a glass of whiskey on the rocks to me...
        07/31/2009 - Filed Chapter 7 Western District NC
        09/02/2009 - 341 Meeting - DONE!
        11/02/2009 - Final date for objections
        11/09/2009 - Discharged & Closed!!!

Comment

Scotch (preferably single malt) on the rocks in a glass with a nice big shadow luring you in. Alright, it could be ginger ale as well...to ease the stomach issues commonly associated with financial stress.
          *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
            The answer is probably so simple.....
            I think it is rather simple when looked at from the right perspective. It does now appear to be a glass of your favorite beverage with a reflection off the surface that it is sitting on.

I've looked at that for months and have been thrown off by the reflection. Couldn't see the forest for the trees.

If it was my glass, it would be Jack Daniels.
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Scotch on the rocks.

(Can't be ginger ale, as that would come in a beverage-sized cup... not a "drink" glass.)

Johny Walker Black... perhaps.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                Scotch on the rocks.

(Can't be ginger ale, as that would come in a beverage-sized cup... not a "drink" glass.)

Johny Walker Black... perhaps.
                Well, some of us can't afford a range of fancy glasses. Instead, we limit ourselves to the most important -cocktail glasses!
                *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
                  Well, some of us can't afford a range of fancy glasses. Instead, we limit ourselves to the most important -cocktail glasses!
                  Understood. I have two sets of standard glasses at home. Although I do have some crystal stemware glasses that my great grandmother had, and my grandmother passed to my mother who passed them to me 4 years ago when I bought this house. Those glasses only come out at Thanksgiving.
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Johny Walker Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Heli View Post
                      Johny Walker Blue
                      Well... that's a bit much for a Bankruptcy Forum Member (or Moderator)!

Johnny Walker Blue Label Scotch King George V

Comment

Correct, it is a glass of sctoch.

It actually used to be a GIF image where the ice cubes swirled in the glass, but I lost that file and only have the JPG imate.

Comment

Hey, HHM could be a tea drinker instead of the hard stuff!! I say Iced Tea......
                          Oh, SCOTCH...............?? Hard stuff it is!!
                          (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                          :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                            Well... that's a bit much for a Bankruptcy Forum Member (or Moderator)!

Johnny Walker Blue Label Scotch King George V
                            I know ;) was tossing it in for levity. My Daughters boyfriend wanted to impress me one time years back and brought over a bottle for a few drinks, smooth stuff

Comment

Bummer, well the old time partier in me was guessing Canadian Mist.. however, having a bunch of kids now it looks like watered down coke.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X