Nothing Irks Me More Than....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing Irks Me More Than....

You all can chime in on what irks you if you want.

For me, it is career welfare mommas with a pack of kids they can't take care of and shouldn't have had in the first place. I see it all the time and it makes me furious. And before anyone goes misunderstanding me....it is one thing to need assistance at down points in your life. It is entirely another to make having babies a career so you can live on welfare forever and not have to work.
    Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se May 29, 2008
    341 July 1, 2008
    Discharged September 4, 2008
    Closed November 10, 2008 :-)

Nothing irks me more than:

People who list what irks them on an internet forum.

11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
    12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
    3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Truthfully,

What irks me most are people who profess one set of values and practice another.

Hypocrites, in other words.

I have no time for them, their drama, their silly games.

I quickly remove them from my life, family included.

Good idea, this list, btw. A little steam off, if you will.

-dmc
      11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
      12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
      3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

lol - thanks DMC. Exactly - a little steam off. Since today I had an unpleasant encounter with a career welfare mama with her kids running wild....I was just letting a little steam off. Thanks for understanding.
        Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se May 29, 2008
        341 July 1, 2008
        Discharged September 4, 2008
        Closed November 10, 2008 :-)

Comment

Calling a place of business and getting nothing but automated crap.
          For heaven's sake, create a job and hire someone to answer the damn phone.

Comment

What irks me is press 1 for english. Isn't this the United States of America where English is required till you graduate high school.

Comment

...people talking on their cell phones in the movie theater. I can only afford to go once every two months and when this happens I go crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Peevee View Post
                What irks me is press 1 for english. Isn't this the United States of America where English is required till you graduate high school.
                Press 1 for English. Press 2 for deportation.........
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

What irks me:

When a child machine women has 18+ kids to get a TV show.

I am glad that Kate plus 8 is over with...try working
                  for a living to provide for your kids, instead of
                  using them to futher your own career...

Comment

"APPLY ONLINE ONLY"......(and then we will promptly send your resume into our recycle bin)...

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof77 View Post
                      "APPLY ONLINE ONLY"......(and then we will promptly send your resume into our recycle bin)...
                      My wife has been doing that lately..she is truly skilled
                      and has years of experience. she applies online, and
                      never hears from anyone...

maybe its just the economy...then again, we tend
                      to blame everything on the economy these days.

Comment

When people assume. You know what they say about people who assume.....

that is my biggest pet peeve EVER!

Comment

Personality tests ... I have know several people who had to take them for a job that they had 20+ years of experience in. The were not hired because while the recuiter liked them, they did not pass that test. Of course anyone already working when that test came into existance could not pass it.. lol I don't think there is a way to determine how good someone will work out unless they have issues like being fired for sleeping on the job, hitting someone.. etc.. I just don't think those tests are reliable, any more than I would plan my day around a horoscope.

Comment

People who are thoughtless and RUDE, and are unaware of the world around them. Uh, you are going to get hit in a crosswalk if you are distracted talking on your cellphone.

I'll add intolerance, too, because you don't have to love everybody, but have a little compassion for your neighbor at least some of the time.

I have to say that my world would be a much better place if I had most of you in it real time because even when anyone gets tired, frustrated or impatient, you guys are kinder than so many I have to deal with in real time. Happy Holidays to everyone here!

Comment

Originally posted by momisery View Post
                              Personality tests ... I have know several people who had to take them for a job that they had 20+ years of experience in. The were not hired because while the recuiter liked them, they did not pass that test. Of course anyone already working when that test came into existance could not pass it.. lol I don't think there is a way to determine how good someone will work out unless they have issues like being fired for sleeping on the job, hitting someone.. etc.. I just don't think those tests are reliable, any more than I would plan my day around a horoscope.
                              Yeah I agree. Been there, done that. I thought this one position was a sure thing, the interviewer seemed gung ho to get me started working there, I only had to pass this "minor" test which turned out to be a stupid personality test that revealed I didn't quite match what they were looking for. I told the truth on questions such as "Have you ever known someone who has stolen anything?" and answered "yes," b/c like MOST people on God's green earth, I do know at least one person in the world who has stolen something....doesn't mean I'm going to steal something or have friends coming over to my workplace to steal something. I later read an article on how to lie to pass the test. I think that's a crock. You should get credit for being truthful. If all they want is a pack of lies, they are going to hire a bunch of liars!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X