Nothing Irks Me More Than....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danaf View Post
    You all can chime in on what irks you if you want.

For me, it is career welfare mommas with a pack of kids they can't take care of and shouldn't have had in the first place. I see it all the time and it makes me furious. And before anyone goes misunderstanding me....it is one thing to need assistance at down points in your life. It is entirely another to make having babies a career so you can live on welfare forever and not have to work.
    1) Nothing irks me more than the FATHERS that impregnated these welfare mommas because saving all the ire for the mothers (who are kind of taking care of their "deposits") isn't fair and I have no way of knowing if these donators are walking amongst us. Anytime they meet a woman with three or more kids from three or more fathers, how much effort would it be to put on a condom?! These welfare mommas aren't impregnating themselves.

2) That teaching special education, my salary with two children from my ex husband (married and divorced and he has never sent one penny in child support) placed me below poverty level in Washington state and yet people like Kim Kardashian are famous and make more money in a day than I earn in a month. People like Lil Wayne (my son listens to him) that can barely string together a sentence never have to worry about paying the rent while I "wasted time" earning a doctorate for what exactly.
    Chapter 13 Filed Nov 12, 2009
    Converted to Chapter 7
    341 Meeting December 29, 2009
    Tentative Discharge March 1, 2010

Comment

Nothing irks me more than when someone decides they have the right of "choice" after having sex and having a Dr. remove it and throw it in the trash. You had the choice before you spread your legs. Also the guys that just want sex and don't care about that either.

Comment

It also irks me when a husband kills his wife and goes on TV and fake cries and gives some lame story that he was camping at 1 AM with his son and came home and his wife was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas1960 View Post
          It also irks me when a husband kills his wife and goes on TV and fake cries and gives some lame story that he was camping at 1 AM with his son and came home and his wife was missing.
          Has he been convicted? I hadn't heard that.

For me, a lot of things bother me...there are a whole lot of inconsiderate people out there. I did a lot of driving today, so I would have to say people that drive the speed limit or less, and insist in staying in the left passing lane instead of moving to the right like they're supposed to.....happened lots of times just today. I wish we all drove bumper cars

Comment

Somebody who I haven't seen or barely talked to in months and months TELLING ME that I have nothing important going on in my life.

Comment

nothing irks me more.than banks and employers.who think they have a right to judge someone because they had no choice but to go bankrupt because of lack of work.its not something people wish to happen.doesnt make you a bad person.but they treat you like your pond scum.they wont hire you or give you checking accounts.i think they fail to realize actualy who it is that keeps them in buisness anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyO View Post

For me, a lot of things bother me...there are a whole lot of inconsiderate people out there. I did a lot of driving today, so I would have to say people that drive the speed limit or less, and insist in staying in the left passing lane instead of moving to the right like they're supposed to.....happened lots of times just today. I wish we all drove bumper cars
                A new law just passed, at least in our state, and those left lane slow pokes may start getting ticketed for doing so. Hopefully that will help curb the problem!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X