top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a whut whut for the New Orleans Saints!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get a whut whut for the New Orleans Saints!!?

I'm psyched about the game tonight. Going to a fish fry at a friend's house... just really hope that New Orleans wins!

LOVE THE SAINTS!!

Anyone else a huge Saints fan?

Sorry Buttercup, but GO VIKINGS!!!

I will also be happy if the Saints win.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Not a Saints fan although I do hope they send Butt Favre and the Queens home.

Comment

Holla!!!

I'm jus a Who Dat fan...geaux Saints. Black & Gold to da Superbowl. Oh yeah

Comment

here you go!!

whut whut
          (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
          :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Way 2 go

Congrats...Cha ching...Butta bing!!!

Comment

Woot WOOT!!

So thrilled! Can't wait for the 7th!!

Comment

I'm rooting for the Saints.....but ya know...the real reason I get happy for the Super Bowl? It means that the Daytona 500 ain't far behind!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to the Saints fans!!! It's been a long time coming.
                  Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
                  "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Da Saints did it, ya heard me! It feels fabulous to win the Super Bowl. The city is on fire with joy and pride. Champions, at last! Bless you boys. Yeah))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Congrats!

I thought we might see OT in the third quarter.

Well done.
                      11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
                      12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
                      3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS to the Saints, and the Saints' fans!!!! I stayed far away from this thread because usually any team I root for loses....
                        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I am really happy that LA won!! After Katrina they deserve so much good news!!! Nothing will ever make up for what those people went thru, but maybe this will help a little bit!

Comment

Woot Woot! Who Dat!!! I'm not really a football fan but I do watch the Superbowl and tend to root for the underdog. I had a very, very soft spot for this year's "underdog" for many reasons! Brees was amazing, the Saints' passion was amazing, the entire game was amazing and I am just so happy for the Saints and the people of New Orleans and Louisiana!

If I were just a tad younger I'd love to be celebrating on Bourbon Street right now. Well done, Saints!!!
                            BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X