Daylight Savings Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daylight Savings Time

Did everybody 'Spring Forward'? Was I the only one who slept right through that? I read the news online all the time and I swear, I never saw a word about it until today.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

We were up in time for church today, barely. I hate how it messes up my kid's schedule. He can't tell time and I can!
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

My computer and my cell phone did it automatically, but I haven't yet gone around and changed the other clocks. Yeah I knew about it, but forgot anyway. Not like it mattered anyway. I only bother with clocks when it matters to other people.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The clock in my truck is now correct! It has been off by an hour for the last 5 months or so.
          Wife Laid off - 11/16/2009 Missed First Payments - 12/5/2009
          Filed Chap 7 - 12/31/2009
          341 - 2/12/2010
          Discharged - 4/19/2010

Comment

lol. Mine was 12 minutes fast. I wonder what that makes it now? 47 minutes slow?

Comment

I read about it in the newspaper but living in Arizona it really doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
                lol. Mine was 12 minutes fast. I wonder what that makes it now? 47 minutes slow?
                I keep my alarm, my watches and my car clock 10 minutes fast and it usually helps me get wherever I'm going, on time. Been doing that all my life!
                BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Originally posted by FLBK7 View Post
                  I keep my alarm, my watches and my car clock 10 minutes fast and it usually helps me get wherever I'm going, on time. Been doing that all my life!
                  Lucky you. It never helped me a bit. My brain has a pre-programmed snooze button.

Comment

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
                    Lucky you. It never helped me a bit. My brain has a pre-programmed snooze button.
                    LOL!

I have to admit that it's been horrid to get up for work these past two days. At 5:45 a.m. in Florida, well, it's literally the middle of the night! I enjoy having more daylight in the evening, though. Today after work we went for a long walk in the park across the street from us and it was just beautiful!
                    BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Nah, I never forget stuff like that. I have/had no problems with the "Spring Forward" thing, it's always the "Fall Back" that confuses my internal clock for a few months!
                      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

I'm still messed up with this time change!
                        07-21-2009 filed Chapter 13
                        05-02-11 CONVERTED TO CHAPTER 7 :

09-07-11 DISCHARGED !!!!!!

Comment

I just finally changed the clock in the truck today. Not like it really matters much.

Comment

time to make the donuts.
                            Discharged- pro se- chapter 7~!

Comment

Originally posted by anykey View Post
                              time to make the donuts.

Yeah, let's talk about food now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X