the Korea.s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Korea.s

wow, you read the news, and learn something new everyday....now i am wondering WHAT the human toll must be to start a war.....South Korea says now it has no intention of starting anything with the north....even though they killed 46 sailors...i mean would 50 killed triggered anything? how about 100 killed.... how many were killed in 911 to cause us to go to war? and we even went to war with a country that had no involvement.... when they blew up the Maine...isnt that what triggered a war....South Korea claims it would jeopordize their economic recovery?? thats the reason for no retaliation??? so now economic recovery takes precedent over standing up for what is right??? you have to wonder if washington didnt help tone down this....because WE really dont need another war.....

War is a political tool used to, in most cases, reach some conclusion. What would South Korea (SK) going to war with North Korea (NK) do? Probably knock them back to the 1960s and drain both their economies. SK really cares about their economy while NK probably couldn't care less.

In the end, war is not something you use just because someone killed one, two, three, twenty, or even a thousand of your citizens. I think, perhaps, South Korea is playing this really smart.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      War is a political tool used to, in most cases, reach some conclusion. What would South Korea (SK) going to war with North Korea (NK) do? Probably knock them back to the 1960s and drain both their economies. SK really cares about their economy while NK probably couldn't care less.

In the end, war is not something you use just because someone killed one, two, three, twenty, or even a thousand of your citizens. I think, perhaps, South Korea is playing this really smart.
      toooo bad Bush didnt think like this......

Comment

so the reality is......if you have a healty economy you can go to war......but if we are in a struggling economy......bite the bullit......no matter how many lives are lost........thats the REAL WORLD........

Comment

Nah, you have to read the book, The Little Mouse that Roared. It's classic. It's actually about a tiny country which tried to become a post-World War II Germany. (Think Marshall Plan.) That is, engage a superpower that has lots of money, and then lose the war... and then have an economic windfall!

Originally posted by junker View Post
          toooo bad Bush didnt think like this......
          I believe he did. You see, war is a political tool. The politics of going to war, though ill-conceived and perhaps too grandiose, is always based on some political outcome. Whether that be acquiring land or just scaring the neighboring countries... it still has the same end goal. While my personal approval of the Iraq war is non-existent, I can understand the political goal. The political goal was to quiesce all dictators, or would be dictators, in the middle east by taking down (perhaps) the biggest of them all. Notwithstanding that this was done under the guise of a retaliatory strike against terrorists, the idea itself wasn't bad. The implementation, however, was... well... see for yourself.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X