top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How wide are men's size 3E shoes in inches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How wide are men's size 3E shoes in inches?

Does anyone know how wide men's size 3E shoes are in inches? I just need the width in inches across the front of the shoes (from where a bunion would be across to the pinky toe). Thanks.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

I don't know why this cracked me up so much, but it did. Sorry, I have no answer either, but I'm still laughing.
    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

<snort!> I am sorry, but I am laughing too!!! Now, keep in mind, I have a 15 year old who is up to a men's size 15 wide, so I am sure he is well on his was to a 3E! hee hee hee heee (sorry d-123!)
      Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
      New Job 7-2011

Comment

I'm LMAO too. LOL!!! I'm trying to order some shoes online for my father for Christmas and he has very high insteps and very wide feet. You guys crack me up. LOL.
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! Here I go again,,,hee hee heee!
          Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
          New Job 7-2011

Comment

If I am not mistaken E is a step up above wide. Normally 3E is the same as 13 W in the states. It has been awhile since I worked in the shoes.
            Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
            341 meeting on 5/28/2010
            Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

Thanks, Ex, and thanks for not laughing, although I am. LOL!

Comment

I absolutely have to put my two cents in here: my true shoe size is 10 4A with a 6A heel. I haven't seen any of those for the last 20 years or so. I have to rely on a 10-slim and hope it fits.

Good hunting for your E size.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

The E size is not hard to find online. It's just that I'm not sure if it's the right size. Oh well. I'll just get my dad something else.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks for the laughs!

It's just so unexpected to find a question about really wide shoes on a bankruptcy forum ... kind of like WTF???

I have wide feet and my high school friend used to call them Fred Flintstone feet. She said it's like someone took a big ball of clay and threw it to the ground and carved toes into it and voila, my feet! Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by AbbeyA View Post
                      ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks for the laughs!

It's just so unexpected to find a question about really wide shoes on a bankruptcy forum ... kind of like WTF???

I have wide feet and my high school friend used to call them Fred Flintstone feet. She said it's like someone took a big ball of clay and threw it to the ground and carved toes into it and voila, my feet! Too funny
                      Well, I have been told that I have knife blades, or canoes for feet. (10 4A with a 6A heel) Try finding shoes for that!

And yes, in a BK forum, it DOES relate... For those of us with odd shoe sizes, the prices START at $100.00 and goes up!

Good luck to all of us clodhoppers!
                      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                        Thanks, Ex, and thanks for not laughing, although I am. LOL!

I have seen some crazy things so I don't chuckle anymore. I was a training manager with a shoe company for 4 years. I think I got past the gross stuff. Though I still never liked putting shoes on peoples feet. I just could not help thinking where those puppies (feet) had been and what they have touched.

I have a very small foot too. I wear a 6A and it is impossible to find any shoes in my size. When I find a pair that fits I will pay the price. Of course I have over 100 pairs of shoes in my closet. I haven't had to buy shoes in over 3 years.
                        Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
                        341 meeting on 5/28/2010
                        Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

Originally posted by angelinacat View Post
                          well, i have been told that i have knife blades, or canoes for feet. (10 4a with a 6a heel) try finding shoes for that!

And yes, in a bk forum, it does relate... For those of us with odd shoe sizes, the prices start at $100.00 and goes up!

Good luck to all of us clodhoppers!
                          lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                            Does anyone know how wide men's size 3E shoes are in inches? I just need the width in inches across the front of the shoes (from where a bunion would be across to the pinky toe). Thanks.
                            ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!

why are you thinking about fattening up your poor son's feet??????
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Hey, tobee, I knew you'd get in on this one. LOL!!! My son already has fat feet, but these are for my dad. LOL.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X