Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays

I would like to wish each and everyone of the BK forum members a "Merry Christmas"
    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Originally posted by Nicollette View Post
    I would like to wish each and everyone of the BK forum members a "Merry Christmas"
    Now that's better. It is Christmas not "happy holiday". We are mostly a Christian-Judeo Nation, but to all others enjoy your Holidays to your Supreme Being no matter what you call him/her. That is all that counts.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR FORUM FAMILY
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      Now that's better. It is Christmas not "happy holiday". We are mostly a Christian-Judeo Nation, but to all others enjoy your Holidays to your Supreme Being no matter what you call him/her. That is all that counts.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR FORUM FAMILY
      A Merry Christmas from ME too!
      hope you all have a great day with your loved ones!!!
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Wising all a blessed holiday!
        Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
        New Job 7-2011

Comment

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy New Year and Prospero Ano y Felicidad.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, and to all. . . a double-vodka martini, chocolate, and warm PJ's. Good night!
            Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S to all my friends here at BKForum!! PEACE. Ryan

Comment

Merry Christmas to all; and to all, a very good, healthy, and peaceful Good Night.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope we were all able to spend time with loved ones today.

Comment

I certainly had a Merry Christmas with my newly purchased 2008 Ford Escape one month after dishcarge. Yay! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and I know some of you are looking forward to a better New Year.
                    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Sorry i was late but i hope you really enjoyed on this christmas and had a lots of fun with your family and friends.. ;)
                      oil change minneapolis

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X