Kind of weird, I am in nesting mode???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of weird, I am in nesting mode???

It's the weirdest thing but I am getting ready to file BK very soon, and for some reason I am in nesting mode, aka. major organizing. Basically I have gotten rid of, donated, or placed in a plie for a yard sale everything that is not needed. I organized my house top to bottom...has anyone else experianced this?
    It in some way must be related to me feeling like my life is spinning out of control, so I am trying to make my home comfortable and clutter free so we can take stock in what we have, and ride out the storm Sound crazy???

NOPE..doesn't sound crazy to me. Sounds like a great idea! A great new beginning!!
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I don't think you're crazy at all! And I don't think you're doing this because your life IS spinning out of control, I think you're doing it because it WAS spinning out of control. That is until you made the decision to file bankruptcy, sweep up the mess and start all over. I actually did the same thing too. LOL
      Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

You guys made me smile, now I just have to maintain I feel angry to be in this position, but also empowered, and stronger. It's weird but I am a look at the bright side kind of person, and I think this all happened to teach me a lesson.
        I know in my heart this will not defeat me, I am young (34) I have the next (50) years at least, although I plan on living til at least 90 to take this opportunity and live a better life.
        I am disappointed in myself because I am a hard worker and in my own mind believe I am smart (life skills), but am trying to get over this thought, and realize often BK happens to good people.
        Thank you all for posting your thoughts, ideas, and feelings....good or bad, they are all valid ;)

Comment

...OKAY....I'll go clean my house...LOL!...
          --------------------------------------------
          As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Mere View Post
            It's the weirdest thing but I am getting ready to file BK very soon, and for some reason I am in nesting mode, aka. major organizing. Basically I have gotten rid of, donated, or placed in a plie for a yard sale everything that is not needed. I organized my house top to bottom...has anyone else experianced this?
            It in some way must be related to me feeling like my life is spinning out of control, so I am trying to make my home comfortable and clutter free so we can take stock in what we have, and ride out the storm Sound crazy???
            wow...this is a great thread...and a feeling i'm sure many experience...it's like "up" lifting i think!!...it's like clean up those bills...throw out the banks...and the bad guys and while we are at it all junk that's been sitting in the garbage...GREAT mode to be in! pass it THIS way..LOL!!!!!!!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X