Justboke is Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justboke is Away

I'll be away from the keyboard for at least all of Sunday. I'm working the Superbowl again! I just arrived in Dallas (Arlington) and the place is full of Cheeseheads!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Have good time!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Onward through the Cheeseheads......

Comment

Go Steelers!!!! :P
        Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Well, looks like the Steelers will need to wait 2 more years again. I thoroughly enjoyed Texas Stadium. The suites are really nice. The people are really nice.

Long live Ice Bowl XLV!!! (And how appropriate for the Packers to win said bowl.)
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Glad I'm not a betting woman, or I'd have to refile. LOL
            Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X