Can the Creditors take my guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the Creditors take my guitars

They got judgement, so can they take my guitars, I sold the others to pay bills,food,med, . I sometimes make money with it. The guitar is worth about 300-400 maybe.Looking for a lawyer but that stuff take time.

If you have a vintage Strat or Les Paul, you've got something to worry about...if not, more "common" guitars are really not something that's worth going after in most creditors' opinion...

That being said, even if someone gets a judgment against you, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll go after your personal property. That's pretty much the last resort, and hardly anyone pursues that course of action.

Good luck.
    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Life insurance death benefits skip the probate process, going directly to the named beneficiary. What this means for you is that regardless of what your mother's outstanding debt is when she passes, all of the death benefit goes to those named individuals.

Comment

Yes i agree if you have one of those normal guitars then they hardly make those expensive assets that bank should be looking forward to possess and sell.
        URL Removed by Admin

Comment

sometimes property gets damaged while in storage, and get thrown out due to mold and the like..

the court does not send a person to your house and conduct an audit of your personal property..

just a thought

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X