HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!AngelinaCatHub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!AngelinaCatHub

i just wanted to wish "HUB"...as he refers to himself, the happiest and best for his special day.

and, i personally want to thank you for all your excellent input and knowledge that is so appreciated by so many on this forum. you and AngelinaCat was the BEST!...and i'm certain never hear enough about how great you are.

have a wondrous and happy day!!!!!

xoxoxoxox...LOL...yeap...i'm doing it in public LOL!!!!

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Happy Birthday Hub!!

Thanks for everything!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Happy Birthday Hub! May you be as blessed as your knowledge blesses us.

Comment

Happy birthday!!!!!
        Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
        Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

Hey Hub - Happy Happy Birthday! And thank you for all your insight, kind words and encouragement!!!
          Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
          New Job 7-2011

Comment

Ditto!!! Much good wishes and thanks for this forum. I'm sure many of use would have been institutionalized w/out you guys!

Comment

Happy Birthday Hub!

Comment

Happy Birthday, AngelinaCatHub! Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

Comment

Why thank you all. I did not remember till my "BANK" sent me an email birthday wish. (Along with my NSF notice) LOL. I guess the older you get, the more people remember as it might be the last chance to tell the person Happy birthday. Actually, I only had one birthday. Then 66 more anniversaries of that day. Thank you all, and I love you all. 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Happy Birthday to you! I hope it is or has been a wonderful one for you.

Comment

I also want to thank you all for your Birthday wishes for my 'Hub. He is my 'Rock' and support. And thank you all for you kind words.
                      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Happy Birthday Hub!!! Hope you had a great day!
                        Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day hub!
                          URL Removed by Admin

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                            I also want to thank you all for your Birthday wishes for my 'Hub. He is my 'Rock' and support. And thank you all for you kind words.
                            LOL!! actually, by this time, he may be a small (rock) mountain range...
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Although belated... hoping you had the Happiest of birthdays 'Hub

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X