A Grand Congratulations to Justbroke and Ladyinred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Grand Congratulations to Justbroke and Ladyinred

We older members as well as many newbies congratulate Justbroke and Ladyinred becoming our newest Moderators.

Thanking LAZ for his realization of our two good members both having great talent and taking enormous efforts at accuracy and patience in attempts to help our membership.

I dedicate this Victory Dance, not to them, but to us who are the real winners having these folks among the greatest Mods in the World (Mrs. made me add that. LOL)

(you can also join in our Dance of Victory, JB and LinR)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

here here and there there!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats!!!

Both offer extremely valuable info on this forum and I am grateful.
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Couldn't have made a better choice. Good job!
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

+1 Congrats to both!

Comment

Well-deserved and then some on both accounts.

Congrats!
            No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

^what they said^

Comment

Let me join in adding my congratulations! If this board did not exist, I cannot imagine the hell, stress and confusion I, and probably most of the posters would be going through on an hourly basis. There is nothing else like it on the Internet, at least that i can find. (if anyone knows of someplace else, let me know, I can have a new obsession!)

Truly, everyone on this board take a moment to give yourself a pat on the back. From those experienced in the process and the professionals who lend their time, all the way to the newest newbie who knows nuttin" ..... you all teach us, reassure us, guide us, and talk us back in off the ledge, in large ways and small! A heartfelt thanks to us all!

Comment

I am in wholly agreement (or is that holy) LOL ....to ALL that has been said.
                  What do you mean Strawberry.....on an hourly basis. That would have been a very long time between "panics"

I also had been standing on that ledge far more times than i would like to admit to.
                  You 2 deserve the golden globe of bk. Thank you both!!!!
                  filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                  "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Bout time all I have to say

Sorry for the hell you will undoubtedly have to deal with now.
                    3/2/09- Filed: chapter 7 / No asset
                    4/1/09- 341 Hearing: 1 creditor showed up Got to love family feuds
                    4/2/09- Trustee Report of No Distribution Filed
                    6/24/09- Discharged and case closed

Comment

Originally posted by DebtEnder View Post
                      Bout time all I have to say

Sorry for the hell you will undoubtedly have to deal with now.
                      Huh?
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by StrawberrySu View Post
                        Let me join in adding my congratulations! If this board did not exist, I cannot imagine the hell, stress and confusion I, and probably most of the posters would be going through on an hourly basis. There is nothing else like it on the Internet, at least that i can find. (if anyone knows of someplace else, let me know, I can have a new obsession!)

Truly, everyone on this board take a moment to give yourself a pat on the back. From those experienced in the process and the professionals who lend their time, all the way to the newest newbie who knows nuttin" ..... you all teach us, reassure us, guide us, and talk us back in off the ledge, in large ways and small! A heartfelt thanks to us all!

This post is so nice, I had to bring it forward. "A truer word never spoken". 'Hub

Comment

Awww Hub, thank you! And OregonPilot, I said "hourly basis" cause no way I was going to confess that it is often a minute by minute thing, lol!

Comment

Strawberry expressed my feelings perfectly.
                            Mine was more of a Minute-by-minute panic rather than an hourly basis!!

ahhh strawberry, we posted at the same time. No-one is listening. we can "fess up"

Hub...thats a perfect post for red highlights!!
                            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congratulations to the both you! I appreciate everyone of you and all the wealth of information shared. Thank you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X