So - lets talk in a humorous way 21 May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So - lets talk in a humorous way 21 May 2011

Please - no preaching / bible thumping / personal attacks on this subject - If you subscribe to this theory and are offended, then dont read the responses / reply as this is all in good fun.

Finish the sentence:

Since I only have one week left I'm *pick one or answer as many as you desire*

- planning on:
    - glad I wont have to:
    - reviewing my bucket list and:
    - would spend my last moments:

My answers:

Since I only have one week left I'm planning on finishing up this damn renovation if it kills me!

Since I only have one week left I'm glad I wont have to complete my CH. 13 and will get that "DISCHARGED!" earlier than expected!

Since I only have one week left I'm reviewing my bucket list and realizing I have alot left to cross off

Since I only have one week left I would spend my last moments telling everyone in my life how much I love them...and then with glasses raised toast to all and hand the mic over to the next person at the pool/ karaoke / Rock Band / Easter / Christmas / birthday / Halloween / 4th of July / just-for-the-hell-of-it end-of-the-world-party we'll be having!

And you will be...... ?????

Laughing...as I am now - THANK YOU Pandora, you've made my day!

And yes, I'd truly be laughing...:-)

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
      Laughing...as I am now - THANK YOU Pandora, you've made my day!

And yes, I'd truly be laughing...:-)
      Now IamOld.. you really dont think you're getting off that easily do you?! C'mon.. play along and tell us your answers

Comment

LOL - ok - be with kids and "present" spouse (long story here) - have my favorite foods (with the emphasis on the "s" in foods) have a nice last meal, then sit in the tiny back yard and watch the stars go out one by one...(ok that's from one of my all time favorite sci-fi books - the stars going out one by one). And yes - I'd be laughing...

By the way, I think I have a GREAT business idea - say we survive 5/21/11 - there is 2012 right? I plan to sell protective crystals blessed by a Mayan shaman, for only $19.99 - BUT if you order now, you'll also get a t-shirt with "I survived 2012 (and 2011!!)" emblazoned on the front. That's not all though - the same Shaman will also burn incense for you!
        (In fine print/low voice - "for entertainment purposes only - results not guaranteed!)

Comment

what... no "2nd set absolutely FREE *just pay separate shipping & handling*" ???

ROFL! Love it!

Comment

Pandora - how could I forget?????? :-)

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
            what... no "2nd set absolutely FREE *just pay separate shipping & handling*" ???

ROFL! Love it!

Comment

Finish the sentence:

Since I only have one week left I'm *pick one or answer as many as you desire*

- planning on:...having grey goose tonight...
              - glad I wont have to: hopefully ever file bk again
              - reviewing my bucket list and:i don't do housework so i'm not knowing what exactly is a bucket
              - would spend my last moments: with the ones i love...

thanks pandora!! xoxoxoxo
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I have decided to set up a website now and sell my Shaman blessed crystals...only negative - I have to live with myself after receiving money from folks for that :-) Of course Ch 13 Trustee would want profits ;-)

Comment

If I only had one week left, I'd be

- planning on: stealing IAmOld's business idea because she/he wouldn't have time to sue me.
                  - glad I wont have to: take another shower. I'm going down dirty.
                  - review my bucket list and: toss it in the bucket. I've done it all, baby.
                  - would spend my last moments: cutting a deal with God.

Seriously though, I can't die yet. My kids are too young. If I really was terminal I'd spend every last minute doing whatever I could to make my absence less painful for them and to get some love and guidance down on paper, dvd, etc.
                  There are two secrets for success in life:
                  1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

First, I think there is room in the Mayan Shaman business!!!! Let's create a duo-poly!

Regarding your "seriously" comment - you know, that's not a bad idea in any case...even though I consider myself a giant failure, I can at least tell the kids - don't make the same mistakes I did!

Originally posted by debee View Post
                    If I only had one week left, I'd be

- planning on: stealing IAmOld's business idea because she/he wouldn't have time to sue me.
                    - glad I wont have to: take another shower. I'm going down dirty.
                    - review my bucket list and: toss it in the bucket. I've done it all, baby.
                    - would spend my last moments: cutting a deal with God.

Seriously though, I can't die yet. My kids are too young. If I really was terminal I'd spend every last minute doing whatever I could to make my absence less painful for them and to get some love and guidance down on paper, dvd, etc.

Comment

@ tobee - whaa...? "dont do housework..." LOL

@ debee... No "seriously's" allowed Sheesh dont go there, you'll make me go there...and then I'll have to share my Kleenex's with ya (new..not used)

Okay, I just heard a story of a guy who spent his entire life savings in preparation for next week.... boy oh boy is he gonna be pissed when he wakes up on 22 May and we're all still here!

Comment

Debee- there is an older movie called "My life without me" It's about a young mom who has terminal cancer and she never tells anyone but she sets out to find a replacement Mom/Wife for husband and daughters. She also leaves tapes, letters, birthday cards for the future. It's a really good movie. And a young Mark Ruffalo is in it and is hot!

- planning on: acting like nothing is going to change in a week
                        - glad I wont have to: ever file BK...lol
                        - reviewing my bucket list and: not doing anything on it
                        - would spend my last moments: partying it up with my family and friends
                        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

How fun, Pandora!

Since I only have one week left I'm planning on: Not dieting!
                          Since I only have one week left I'm glad I wont have to: Pay bills EVER again.
                          Since I only have one week left I'm reviewing my bucket list and: Want to bungee jump! Woot!
                          Since I only have one week left I would spend my last moments: With my family at my daughter's wedding (yes, on May 21st - I wonder if "Apocalypse" is a refundable event for her honeymoon deposit?)
                          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

@ debee... No "seriously's" allowed Sheesh dont go there, you'll make me go there...and then I'll have to share my Kleenex's with ya (new..not used)
                            Terrible habit of not always reading carefully. Sorry. Didn't get to the end of the instructions so I missed the "reply as if in good fun" part of your post. I'm a bad dog. But not a leghumper if that's any consolation.
                            There are two secrets for success in life:
                            1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

@ tobee - whaa...? "dont do housework..." LOL

!
                              don't i really wish...i'm sooooooo ocd i starch and iron my sheets...LOL!!!
                              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X