Ever put a face to a name..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever put a face to a name..??

Ok - so given we all are "virtual" and no personal pics available - I'm certain everyone has some sort of "vision" of what someone looks / is portrayed by based on their personalities on here. (then again..could just be ME that does it.....)

So - using famous people (actors / actresses / characters played in movies) what posters "personality" reminds you of what actor/actress/character? *BE NICE!*

Mine are:

AngelinaCat: Annette Benning (serious with a fun side)

CatHub: Clint Eastwood (no b.s. or sucker punches)

Flamingo:
    Judi Dench (straight to the point, no nonsense)

Des: Anthony Hopkins (soft spoken, sophisticated, with a little Silence of the Lambs at times)

JustBroke: Sean Connery (fast, knowledgeable...007 type)

Frogger: Russel Crowe / Gerard Butler / Robert Deniro (what a mix! LOL) Self explaintory

LadyintheRed: Cate Blanchett (eloquent but fierce when need be)

ValeYum: Helena Bonham Carter (serious & funny but also very versatile)

and yours would be?????
    Last edited by Pandora; 09-09-2011, 07:12 AM.

What about HHM?

Pandora: Kyra Sedgwick - (Deceitfully witty, always trying to find the truth and get posters to confess their real intentions.)

LOL
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

LOL Those are great Pandora!!
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        What about HHM?

Pandora: Kyra Sedgwick - (Deceitfully witty, always trying to find the truth and get posters to confess their real intentions.)

LOL
        HHM? Buford Pusser from Walking Tall (The old version) toting that big stick.

As to Pandora, I'm still waiting for her to be my sugar mama.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

LOL @ u all ... OMG.. How could I forget about HHM?! oooh...very good Frogger... that suits HHM well!

HHM: Brad Pitt / Harrison Ford ( Oceans with a bit of Fight Club mixed with AirForce One) is the way I "see" HHM.

@ JB: I dont wanna be deceitfully anything but I do like Kiera

@ frogger: Shall I wear the maid, nurse, or Mrs. Claus outfit? So long as you say I'm not Ms. Piggy to your Kermit.. we're good my friend! ROFL!

Freddy03: Natalie Portman (V for vendetta... reserved at first, until determination set in)

I wish people would join in ... C'mon...you know you want to! Remember, its not what you think they look like physically, but how their "personality" comes across in their posts from actors / actresses / characters in movie roles. I cant be the only one here that envisions voices

(oh god..please dont let me be the only one..I told my therapist they went away last week....) tee hee

Comment

LOL, I am not familiar with anyone enough to play this game but it's fun reading it. Since I'm sure I will be coming to this board religiously for the next 3 years I'm sure I'll come up with something as time goes by. Stay tuned!
            Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

I picture Tobee as Olympia Dukakis in my mind's eye.
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Actually, I remember tobee having a real picture posted. Anyway, . . .

Des: Corbin Bernsen

Frogger: (Pandora, you are spot on - I couldn't have thought of better actors)

Freddy03: Zooey Deschanel

IamOld: Paul Rudd
                Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post

I never saw the picture... so who *does* she look like?
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

@ ValleYum. . . (Olympia Dukakis) You may be spot on as well. LOL.
                    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

My hub always says I look like Victoria Principal, looks so sweet, but goes very deep!lol

Comment

Here I am!!

Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
                        341 Hearing 1/12/12
                        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                          LOL @ u all ... OMG.. How could I forget about HHM?! oooh...very good Frogger... that suits HHM well!

HHM: Brad Pitt / Harrison Ford ( Oceans with a bit of Fight Club mixed with AirForce One) is the way I "see" HHM.

@ JB: I dont wanna be deceitfully anything but I do like Kiera

@ frogger: Shall I wear the maid, nurse, or Mrs. Claus outfit? So long as you say I'm not Ms. Piggy to your Kermit.. we're good my friend! ROFL!

Freddy03: Natalie Portman (V for vendetta... reserved at first, until determination set in)

I wish people would join in ... C'mon...you know you want to! Remember, its not what you think they look like physically, but how their "personality" comes across in their posts from actors / actresses / characters in movie roles. I cant be the only one here that envisions voices

(oh god..please dont let me be the only one..I told my therapist they went away last week....) tee hee
                          Oh I like mine

Thanks!
                          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post

This is a good one too! A little quirky and neurotic.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkDiggler View Post
                              Here I am!!

LOL!!! You wish!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X