Nosiest Neighbor Put Her House Up For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nosiest Neighbor Put Her House Up For Sale

I'm so glad that my nosiest neighbor put her house up for sale. I want her gone before the "BANK-OWNED/SALE" sign goes up in my yard. LOL.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Yea! Boo for nosey neighbors
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

LOL!!!!! don't count on her being gone that quick! it will most likely take her 10 years to sell her house.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I wonder how much energy folks like that use up being nosy....

Comment

You should do a little snooping yourself and find out if she's selling it Short Sale or because of a divorce and tell the neighborhood and give her a taste of her own medicine HAHA
          Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
          341 Hearing 1/12/12
          Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

LOL@ Dirk. I know it's paid for. She's very miserly, husband and her paid it off. She's about 72, and he was 79. He passed away last year, so you know she probably got some insurance money. You know what's funny? He was the friendliest, sweetest, helpful man. She stayed in the house all day and spied at everyone else.

@ tobee. . . you're probably right. It'll be a while before she sells that. It'll be a while before I foreclose, too. I'll probably move before she does. Who cares anyway.
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Drowning, I'll wager she pushed him into the grave...perhaps literally not just figuratively!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                You know what's funny? He was the friendliest, sweetest, helpful man. She stayed in the house all day and spied at everyone else.
                Sounds like my BIL and his wife!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by iamold View Post
                  drowning, i'll wager she pushed him into the grave...perhaps literally not just figuratively!!!!
                  lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                    Sounds like my BIL and his wife!
                    Hmmm? ;-)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X