Steve Jobs dies at 56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Jobs dies at 56

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44794300/ns/business-us_business/t/apple-says-co-founder-steve-jobs-has-died/?gt1=43001

Although I was never a fan of his design philosophy, it's tough to fault its success...

RIP

Good luck to us all.
    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

RIP

The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

What a shame at that age, with that talent, and his brilliance. An entrepreneur extraordinaire. How many young men of today do we have to fill the place of this kind of talent? 'Hub

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I feel really bad about his passing, what a genious. Just goes to show, all the money in the world can't buy health. God bless him and his family.

Comment

Such a great mind lost way too soon. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
            Such a great mind lost way too soon. RIP
            "God's gift to us is every day. Our gift to God is how we use it."
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Comment

Incredible. Apple truly concealed just how bad he was. Apparently they knew this was coming and restructured the company management beforehand. This is sad. He was definitely too young, but it was his time.
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I think Pixar may be his legacy to me...yes, I'm a bleeding heart :-) with his stories...Pixar movies...

Now I think more than anything, he was a sheer genius at marketing...BUT - he made a product (shame they couldn't make the actual things in the US) and sold "stuff" - what a nice and old-fashioned idea!!!

Good for him, and God bless.

Comment

"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life" - Steve Jobs

So sad to pass so young of a terrible disease.
                    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

If may add one more observation - while on a personal level I don't think Apple is "better," I think Jobs' vision (I like to think so) is of a much better world - a nicer world...and that's something to very much appreciate...

Comment

Isn't it interesting that he waited until the day after the iPhone 4S was launched? It's interesting how truly sick people can hold on and then pass almost at their choosing.
                        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                          Isn't it interesting that he waited until the day after the iPhone 4S was launched? It's interesting how truly sick people can hold on and then pass almost at their choosing.
                          My Father died of cancer at age 52 of advanced stomach cancer. He said he wished to at least make it to his anniversary with his second wife. He went to the hospital at noon on that anniversary, and passed at 2:00 pm. 'Hub

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                            I think Pixar may be his legacy to me...yes, I'm a bleeding heart :-) with his stories...Pixar movies...

Now I think more than anything, he was a sheer genius at marketing...BUT - he made a product (shame they couldn't make the actual things in the US) and sold "stuff" - what a nice and old-fashioned idea!!!

Good for him, and God bless.
                            I know IamOld. His getting fired by John Scully actually lead him to Pixar and that became a huge success story, then he went back to Apple and the rest is history. He was truly a great one!
                            Last edited by banca rotta; 10-06-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                              "Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life" - Steve Jobs

So sad to pass so young of a terrible disease.

Just another reason I love him. This is so true and yet so few follow this advice. The day the majority of Americans live up to this saying will be the day I post less and less negative about my country.

I am not convinced anyone alive thinks this way otherwise we would know who they are. They wouldn't hide, they would be out there like he was.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X