Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all:

Adding my Turkey Day best wishes also.
    Have a great day.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

My best thanksgiving ever was in 1968, Tay Nihn, Viet Nam, knowing that I would be home in two weeks.

Comment

Back at ya and to everyone .
        I am grateful for finding this forum. It saved my sanity when we finally pulled our heads out of the sand and other dark places.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
          Back at ya and to everyone .
          I am grateful for finding this forum. It saved my sanity when we finally pulled our heads out of the sand and other dark places.
          Too funny keep....ooohhhh...dark places.....i shudder to think!!!
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
            My best thanksgiving ever was in 1968, Tay Nihn, Viet Nam, knowing that I would be home in two weeks.
            Wow, that must have been scary.

My generation grew up not really having to worry about being drafted for any war, but I am thankful for those who did serve and for those who continue to serve.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
            The world's simplest C & D Letter:
            "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
            Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Best wishes to all!!!

Comment

As the 10 minute shower, pony tail wearing, yoga pants flaunting, cooking timer in her hand at all times hostess for the day (6:30 am to 6:00 pm) all I can say God Bless, Give Thanks, Bless the Troops and Good Night.
                Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

Gobble Gobble!!

happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
                  Boy oh boy.. We have lots of left overs... Guess the 22lb turkey was to big... Gonna have to listen to the wife next time.
                  8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
                  9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
                  Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all!
                    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

And.... here from the Left Coast where it still is Thanksgiving... Hope your day was happy!!
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

At my age every day is a thanks giving. Have a great weekend, all. 'Hub and Mrs.
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Hub: tell us how old you are please? Ok, you don't have to.

Comment

Hope you all have a great weekend, I know I have lots to be thankful for! Finally being discharged and closed has made my year so much brighter!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X