X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh.."call girls" now supporting the site? LOL

Hmmm...

bottom of post - advert.. WTH is THAT about? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn I have been gone a long time havent I?

Laz... tsk tsk sir *covers eyes*

ETA: HEY... where did they go?! No longer there now... was like 6 girls, ages, with a "Call Now - LIVE" thingy

??

ok..I'm not imagining it.. there they are AGAIN in several others posts... ?? Tell me its not just me that see's them?!

Comment

It's not just you! Actually they are gone from my page now, but they were were on every page I visited yesterday. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
        Hmmm...

bottom of post - advert.. WTH is THAT about? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn I have been gone a long time havent I?

Laz... tsk tsk sir *covers eyes*

ETA: HEY... where did they go?! No longer there now... was like 6 girls, ages, with a "Call Now - LIVE" thingy

??
        PANDORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have been sooooooooooo missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, call girls, of course why not, we all need money! LOL!!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Don't those advertisements populate based upon the types of web searches or pages you visit?

I know once mine come up with Zumba ads, after searching for some Zumba music, and at work the ads are parts manufacturers and similar businesses.

Of course once it was a singles dating ad, but I know for certain I wasn't searching to date anybody (but maybe somebody using my laptop was......hmmmmm).

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
            Don't those advertisements populate based upon the types of web searches or pages you visit?
            Yes. I get ads for bk lawyers on other sites I visit due to my being here.
            Either someone's been having some fun on your puter or you may have an infiltration there...might want to run a scan.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

:-) I got browse for single young ladies - which I can assure you I'm not doing at work :-) or home for that matter!

Comment

Hmm, just now the ad is "your brain, just brighter." Does my computer know things that I don't? Is that a hint?

I'm not always sure why the ads that pop up do, but it does make for some fun conversation with the spouse..."hey honey, are you looking for young hot singles in our neighborhood?"

Comment

I hate the personalized advertizing on sites now. On facebook I get ads on the side "senior people meet" I'm 49 years old! If that is senior then I'm in big trouble. Funny thing is my daughter is 31 and the ad states if you are between the ages of 35-60 seniors are looking for you. It's pretty sad when both you and your child will soon be "seniors" at the same time. LOL. Of course if I put "in a relationship" on my facebook profile they would probably go away but everytime I do that my family gets nosey!
                  Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

HHHHMMMM, for Public Service, I would be pleased if you PM me the site and I will for the sake of our Forum, and safety of others, personally investigate this site. I will be pleased to report my findings on any day my Mrs. is at her part time job. I promise. He, he, he. (dirty old men need love too). 'Hub
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

How noble of you Hub. For the safety of fellow forum members of course! ;)
                      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
                        How noble of you Hub. For the safety of fellow forum members of course! ;)
                        Of course.
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
                          Yes. I get ads for bk lawyers on other sites I visit due to my being here.
                          Either someone's been having some fun on your puter or you may have an infiltration there...might want to run a scan.
                          LMAO! HEY! I dont visit any of those types of places!

no one else see's them? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                            LMAO! HEY! I dont visit any of those types of places!

no one else see's them? Really?

if that's so, why didn't i see them?? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! someone using ur puter???
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

These are what I see right now...

I paid my Verizon bill and checked CreditKarma last night. LOL
                              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X