X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
    WOW i heard that same thing...
    take care my friend!!!
    thank you we are trying!!!!! (sorry been out of touch) but LOVE YOU!!!

angelinacat and hub: you know you are very special to us and i know it will all be alright!!! we are praying for you and yours. AND LOVE YOU BOTH 2!!!!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I was thinking about trying out Medifast myself. For one thing - I am a solo act, so it would not interfere with anyone else's eating habits. For another, it is not expensive at all.
      However, the Medifast menu consists primarily of dehydrated ingredients, and the range of foods is extremely limited. The to-be-expected weight loss is declared to be between 2 and 5 pounds per week. (Probably closer to 2 if truth be told) The problem with diets is that you really need to see measurable results quickly or else you lose interest. There simply is not enough variety in the Medifast plan to help sustain my motivation. I enjoy eating foods that are delicious.

Finally, I have no reason to believe that my life would be any better by dieting. So I am just going to eat whatever I feel like eating as long as I can. I'll go on a strict diet when I am dead.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        Good News!! DD was sent home today, and we will be seeing her tomorrow. We still do not know any details, but am sure we will learn more tomorrow.

Thanks Oregonpilot, and others, for your prayers!
        Just catching up - so glad to hear your daughter is doing better and on the mend!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X