Just Have To Share This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Have To Share This

Okay, so I went on two interviews this week but for part-time jobs. One went okay but was told I would be working in a different office if hired. This would be an hour commute one way to a part-time job. With gas prices nearly $4 a gallon, I don't think this will benefit us at all.

The other one gave me the heebie jeebies. I am a bigger breasted woman, so when I go on interviews, I make sure I am covered up. During this interview, I had a long sleeve blouse on with a blazer over it. Everything buttoned and not too tight. The guy that interviewed me kept staring at my chest regions. I finally said something and just walked out of the interview. I don't want to work for perverts!

Honestly, I've had a good laugh about it. I did report the perverted interviewer to my local unemployment agency in case this guy tried to do something. I will keep searching for part-time positions.

It's good that you reported the incident. They should know about what this person is doing during the interviews. Hopefully, they will investigate the matter.

Just so people know that this also happens to guys... I had an incident when I applied for a job doing manual labor at a plant nursery when I was in high school. The interviewer kept telling me that the owner would want to see my muscles to see whether or not I could do the lifting required to do the job well, so I should take off my shirt so he could see. I didn't think much of it at the time and I complied with his request to take off my shirt. It seemed weird to me at the time, but I was naive and somewhat ignorant at that point. I got the job on the spot, and on the way home my friends were talking to me about it and told me that the guy was checking me out. I never went back after that.

If it seems weird, if it gives you the creeps, trust your gut instincts. They're trying to warn you. And always run things by your friends and family and see what they think about it. They have your best interests at heart and will try to protect you.
    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X