Facebook to Disappear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
    who can keep up with having over 500 friends on Facebook? What is the purpose?
    What is the purpose of having 500 friends? Perhaps it depends on which side of the fence you sit on.

Exactly who are some of these "friends"?

All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Although there's no doubt in my mind that the FB will eventually follow MySpace, the damage has been done.

Those who had chosen to participate at any point in the game left their tracks behind them, even if they deleted their accounts.

Apart from being a nice scam, FB was just another face(lift) of Big Brother.

Good luck to us all.
      No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

I also agreed with your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
          Facebook will meet the same demise Myspace met.

I think so, too.

I liked MySpace so much better than Facebook, mainly for finding out about music, etc., and while I have used Facebook for similar purposes, it exposes way too much personal information to people I barely knew in high school, etc., and so I set all my privacy settings to "Only Me" and I rarely use that account anymore.
          The world's simplest C & D Letter:
          "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
          Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X