top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your highest level of education?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your highest level of education?

Please take a moment to honestly participate in this poll.
    Less than High School
    0%
    High School/GED Diploma
    4.65%
    Vocational Training
    6.98%
    Associates Degree
    18.60%
    Bachelors Degree
    34.88%
    Masters Degree
    27.91%
    Doctoral Degree
    6.98%
    Post Doctoral Degree
    0%
    Last edited by HRx; 07-20-2012, 07:22 PM.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

I have a Master of Science, Library Science, degree. I have also taken many post academic degree courses to *keep up* with the newest trends in Education, Information, Communication, et., al. Yeah, right.

However, I can't complain too much, because right now the PT job that I do have, is because I do have the MSLS degree--and it is a glorified 'babysitting' job at the college library because the Accreditation people require the advanced degrees.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Finally finishing my BBA in Economics in the spring. Have decided from there to pursue my MAT in secondary mathematics.
      ~Staci
      Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

I have just completed Master of Business Administration. going to start business.

Comment

I have done my graduation in Bachelor of Technology in 2010. Now I am working as a freelancer in Software development.

Banned by the frog. Spammer & pathological liar
          Last edited by frogger; 09-22-2012, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Great idea ..I wish you achieve Great success in your newly start business

Banned by the frog. Link spammer
            Last edited by frogger; 11-09-2012, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy. I'm considering getting a Master's Degree in Library and Information Science within the next couple of years.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X