X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting goods Store Manager.

Comment

Movin' and Storage Guy

I work at a moving & storage company in one of the fastest growing cities in the US......was in sales but had to go into office postion 3 years ago. Big cut in salary!!

Comment

I'm a secretary currently going to school to receive my accounting degree.
        Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

I'm a stay-at-home-mom to a beautiful 14 month old son. My husband works as "jack of all trades" at a small company his cousin owns. There are only seven people that work there!!! Basically my husband does a lot of everything there.
          We chose for me to stay at home, even if it meant penny pinching. . .a lot!
          I also babysit a little 8 year old girl after school during the week and also full time in the summer.
          I have a lot of respect for the women who have full time jobs while being mothers!! I don't know how you do it!
          BK Status
          8/12/05 Filed
          9/30/05 341 Meeting of Creditors
          11/29/05 Objections for Discharge Due
          12/1/05 DISCHARGED
          12/12/05 Case Closed

Comment

im a fashion model. dont hate me cuz im a beautiful. some of you just didnt make out as well as other in the looks department.
            Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
            [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
            [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
            [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

I am a compliance auditor for a large mortgage company.

Basically I review docs and calculations to make sure we are in compliance with government regulations. If we aren't I pull the chain on the closing. So, I take away a lot of commission from loan officers and realtors...

They call mad, I argue for about an hour over all kinds of different laws, and then tell them sorry it is against the law, you can't close it unless you change this or that...

I am corporate, so... what I say goes...

Funny thing happend today, I was listening to a conference call that was happening between branches, and a person actually was talking about corporate, and called us corporate idiots... apparently they weren't informed that we were all asked to listen in... nothing like calling the Vice President of Compliance an idiot, and then all of us auditors too!!! We will be looking VERY close at her loans from now on... LOL!

Comment

I'm currently a Floral Designer!!! Used to be a hairdresser....Oops...... I guess I still am just don't do it anymore!

Comment

I have been a registered nurse for 3.5 years, before that I was an LPN, have been a nurse for 10 years in August. We are not well paid in my small Arkansas community, but our problems ultimately started because DH doesn't think he should go without if someone will give him the credit to get it. Before I even knew he had a cc, he was almost 7000 in debt, and the snowball just kept getting bigger.
                  Yes, I could go somewhere bigger and make more $$, but the cost of living would be higher, and my kids would have to change schools.

Vicky
                  Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
                  Plan approved- 7/11/05
                  Date discharged--10-12-2007
                  Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

I'm a magazine publisher and stay-at-home-mom. DH owns a lawncare biz, and fence staining biz. Plus a couple of other endeavors that are turning into money pits.

Comment

Engineer/Firefighter here...
                      waiting.....

Comment

Thermoplastics engineer and wife is a receptionist.

Comment

We own our own business

I am a Medical Billing clerk in the Orthotics and Prosthetics field...YES we are also in the medical field, don;t let anyone kid you, owning your own business is NOT all it's cracked up to be. We have been in business 17 years and due to Medical changes etc, business is very tough and can be cut throat. How I wish I was working for someone and getting a paycheckj..as it is now I am billing clerk and just myself and husband, can't afford salary for me.

Comment

I have been a nurse for 8 years and my husband has been in sales (not financial) for 9 years with the same company. Rural Nebraska doesn't pay well in nursing.

Filed 12/30/06
                            341 3/24/06
                            Discharged 5/15/06
                            Closed 1/22/07

Comment

I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor and I also teach psychology as an adjunct instructor at a local college. Anybody who just needs to vent can PM me. "Therapy ain't cheap, but friends are free!"
                              Filed: 2/24/2006
                              341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                              Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

jane taylor,

YOU stick around with us...................

Believe me, many of us can us some counseling during the bankruptcy process.....

Insanity tries to "claim" us............

We all can use some "help" from a friend now and then.....

We all try to support each other thru this mess and survive it....

Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X