What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do for a living?

I work third shifts at a nursing home right now, while waiting to be finished with school. (Business Management.)
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

I have my LPN license but am currently a stay at home mom taking care of our 3 children. My husband works in manufacturing. Cool idea to do this.

Comment

Reimbursement Analyst and fulltime law student (personnel law)
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Yet another licensed practical nurse, but am in school full-time to get a Bachelor's in computer technology. Looking forward to the career change, although it'll be a couple of years before I get my new degree & qualifications. :o

Comment

Seems to be medical people thus far...

I am a Lab Technoligist and ER Tech on the night shift in a small hospital in west/central Illinois. I have my Bachelor's of Science in Medical Technology.

Comment

It's funny how we're all in the medical field, keep hearing about how much medical people make and we're all struggling together.
            BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Hmmm...I'm in software. Good times.

Comment

floral manager. But my brother and his wife are both nurses!!!

Comment

I'm a former electrician that recently bought into a chain of coin-operated car washes.

Chris
                  Proverbs 22:7 - The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Comment

Electronic Tech. Rail Systems, 22 years. Really well paid cash poor classification, we are all struggling!

Also Former President, Owner, Grand Poobah and hahahahahahaha, "CEO" **********.com, Inc. 1-***-949-TOYS (8697). Now home to "this number has been disconnected..."

Proverbs 22:7 - The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.
                    True, unless the borrower owes $6,000,000.00 then the lender is the slave unless its the Mafia. Of course in those days the better off "borrower" could send his Army to loot the Temples... and pay off his debts, invaders, hordes or whatever.
                    Last edited by robivi3; 06-12-2007, 01:42 PM.
                    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Some other folks, kick in here please! We are all a little curious...
                      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

our jobs

I am a stayathome mom of 2 boys..13&8 with a p/t job at best buy and my hubby is a crane inspector/technician :o

Comment

I am an unemployed R.N.

Comment

Real Estate Agent and Mortgage Loan Officer. Had a great first year in the business, followed by an awful second year. Hopefully, once this all done I will be able to focus on rebuilding some assets!

Comment

Retail store owner/operator, Sales Manager, Adult babysitter (manager) for IBM, Insurance liability inspector. The hat changes with the times. Some hats are better than others too.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X