No announcement yet.

Walking dead season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the zombie herds passed through, wiping out the farm. The farm was boring but it did lead up to the Sophia episode which was one of the most shocking/sad moments in recent tv history.

Comment

Originally posted by ksgirl38 View Post
      Ok, it just seemed like they jumped quite a bit ahead. At the beginning of the episode I couldn't figure out what was going on. Did they ever explain why they left the farm? Or did I miss that?
      They left the farm in the season finale last season. That episode ended with them gathered together outside somewhere, when Rick was talking to the group, saying it was "no longer a democracy," etc. The camera pulled away at the very end to show a prison not too far away. They did jump ahead in this season's premiere - I'm guessing part of the reason they did that was because they wanted to start the season with Lori being near childbirth.

Comment

Originally posted by BarkingCat View Post
        They left the farm because it got overrun with zombies, if I remember correctly.
        So I guess they escaped the barn? Guess I don't remember all that. This show seems like it takes a long break between seasons. Or maybe it's just me that thinks that.

Comment

KSGIRL: It is a long time between seasons, Falling Skies ended it's season in about August or so and it's 3rd season does not start until July 2013.

Comment

AMC has fallen into a nice pattern of Sunday night dramas. They show Breaking Bad, then rotate in Walking Dead and then Mad Men. Pretty impressive for a basic cable channel that no one cared about a few years ago.

Comment

Watched it last night, more killing. Not a good show for eating pop corn.

Comment

Originally posted by youngman View Post
                AMC has fallen into a nice pattern of Sunday night dramas. They show Breaking Bad, then rotate in Walking Dead and then Mad Men. Pretty impressive for a basic cable channel that no one cared about a few years ago.
                I don't have cable, but I had heard so many good things about Breaking Bad and Mad Men, that I borrowed season one and two of both of them from the Phoenix Public Library, and I have to say, I am impressed. These shows are better than anything on broadcast t.v. I just finished watching season 5 of Dexter on DVD from the library, and I can't wait until they get season 6 on DVD at the library.
                The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Holly smokes, when will all the killing stop? It's already getting old!

Comment

You weren't kidding. I just got caught up on the last few episodes and that last one was particularly gruesome. I still can't believe they killed off Lori and that guy, the governor (or whatever is name is), is a reall ass. Let's hope he bites the dust soon.

Comment

This series is amazingly popular. I am still on the very long waiting list to get season 2 from the Phoenix Public Library. Same thing with Dexter season 6.

The horror of being so cheap that I refuse to pay for cable t.v.!
                      The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                      "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                      Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                        This series is amazingly popular. I am still on the very long waiting list to get season 2 from the Phoenix Public Library. Same thing with Dexter season 6.

The horror of being so cheap that I refuse to pay for cable t.v.!
                        It's worth the wait. I'm surprised I like it myself since horror and zombies really aren't my thing, but it's done very well. Can't speak for Dexter, only saw a couple of episodes, but just wasn't into it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X