top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Could Not Believe What I Read On A Forum Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Could Not Believe What I Read On A Forum Today!

I am a Writer & I was about to go into my writing Forum today when I saw a Thread in a topic called Great Debates with a title that definitely caught my eye. "Is My Wife's Friend Stealing Or Is She A Genius"? This person tells the story that this woman had an excellent Credit Score, received numerous CC checks, wrote the checks to a grand total of $60,000, put the money in Safe Deposit Box and proceeded to file Chapter 7 BK, no assets. That she is now taking vacations and living high on the hog. Reading this mad me angry that someone like this is basically laughing at all of us that filed because we really needed to. All of us here share oure experiences and are here to lend an ear and guidance to one another.

As you can imagine, the responses were quite irate and numerous, there were many pages but I only needed to read one. I did post & I told them that this woman who basically is telling anyone she can, that she has pulled one over on the system will get her justice when filing her Income Taxes she has her SDB with her SS #, that she more than likely be Audited and promptly taken away to a nice, clean Federal Prison where she belongs.

This just makes me so angry. As you all know, all I want is to get my new dog and it is going to take me until next Spring/Summer to be able to save up enough to purchase her. Many here on our Forum are struggling to keep up with our new monthly bills & this woman is laughing all the way to the bank, litterally.

Thank you for letting me vent, wishing you all a great night. sammie
    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

There is a good chance that this is a Troll making up this plan to stir the Stit. If in fact this were real, the BK goes null and void and she can get a bit of Federal time. Don't get upset, just laugh as I would believe the first suggestion. The person would get multi charges such as fraud, perjury, theft by embezzlement, etc. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

it's easy to track a safe deposit box under one's ss number. so really, if the courts didn't look to see what assets would have been there, which is a bit doubtful nowadays, the story doesn't really make much sense.

the trustees have ways of checking these things usually. it she's living high off the hog on 60k it's not going to last her very long LOL...find some pleasure in that and her upcoming karma....if it's true.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thank you Hub & Tobee, you made me feel better. I went back today and reread the original post & the OP states that she put this money in her sister's SDB, but what the two of you said makes more sense to me. Have a great weekend. sammie
        Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

you're welcome! there are all sorts of things going around the internet, sometimes you just have to take them with a grain of salt.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Don't you know if you read it on the internet is has to be true.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X