top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Mortgage Settlement - any updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the confusion. Mine is from the IFR. The NMS is for those who lost their homes. I didn't lose mine so I don't expect to get anything from them.

Comment

Latest update on National Mortgage Settlement

Update: June 4, 2013

The date for the distribution of checks to borrowers who submitted valid claims has been set. Checks will begin mailing on June 10 and will be completed by June 17, 2013, and the payment amount for each loan is approximately $1,480. The exact amount is not being released to help prevent fraud. Please allow time for delivery of payments. The Settlement Administrator cannot provide specific mail dates for individual borrowers at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Latest update on National Mortgage Settlement
        How do they know if your claim is valid? I filled out the paperwork online for the National Mortgage Settlement but have not received a postcard like I did for the Independent Foreclosure Review. I guess I will have to see if I get a check next week.
        Filed Chapter 7: 02/18/10
        341 Meeting: 04/02/2010
        Discharged: 06/10/10
        Closed: 06/10/10

Comment

Originally posted by Colorfulstom View Post
          How do they know if your claim is valid? I filled out the paperwork online for the National Mortgage Settlement but have not received a postcard like I did for the Independent Foreclosure Review. I guess I will have to see if I get a check next week.
          You can call them to confirm, the number is on the page http://nationalmortgagesettlement.com/

For this one I originally received a letter telling me that I was part of the class and to submit a claim if I wanted to be part of the settlement, I filed a claim from that. I have since called them to confirm that I have a legit claim, and they have confirmed that I did.

.. or as you said in the next week or two you will know

Comment

Governor Scott signed the order for Florida to comply with settlement and according to today's paper (6/5) so you should be getting it soon.

Comment

Has anyone received a check yet?
              Filed Chapter 7: 02/18/10
              341 Meeting: 04/02/2010
              Discharged: 06/10/10
              Closed: 06/10/10

Comment

Originally posted by Colorfulstom View Post
                Has anyone received a check yet?
                Just got mine today

FYI Mine actually came addressed from the "Office of the Attorney General of the State of Arizona" (with a MN address) and not addressed from Rust Consulting like the check from the IFR was addressed. (thou it is drawn off the same bank as the check from rust was for the IFR so I am assuming this is from Rust as well just the attorney generals wanted to make sure that they were getting credit ;)

Comment

I got a check yesterday from Rust consulting. Foreclosure was filed in 2009.

$3,000.00. I probally have to give it all to the trustee.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X