Mailbox q?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mailbox q?

Sorry for dumb q... can someone give me the quick down and dirty guide to exactly how to handle my bkf mailbox? There is some mail I'd like to keep but I seem to be over my limit. Would prefer not to delete everything if that's possible. TIA, KS

Keep On Smilin'

Click on the link to private messages. Go to your inbox and check the box to the right of each message you want to delete. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button below the message list to the right. There will be an option to delete the selected messages.

At least I hope that is the way it works for you. Some things look different for moderators.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Can I save them somewhere else? Is it a total of 100 in all folders combined?

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
        Can I save them somewhere else? Is it a total of 100 in all folders combined?
        I don't think you can save them. But, one of the options other than delete is to download them in a couple different formats. I don't know for sure, but I suspect the limit it is for all folders.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X