Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take a minute to say how thankful I am for my BK family. Perhaps it's because we are a virtual community with a common bond. IRL we might get on each others nerves.... but here, we have enough empathy and respect for each other to actually exhibit real kindness. What Christians would call "true Christianity". Thank you all for being there for me. I haven't been posting as much recently but I'm still here. I'm still watching and celebrating when we have a discharge party. There are some of you that I feel a strong bond with although we don't know each other IRL. Some that I am really rooting for to make it through. Some that I know we will be celebrating our discharge's very close together. There are many who have calmed me, given me good advice, answered my questions, encouraged me and made me laugh when I wanted to cry. I am so grateful for you all.

A VERY SPECIAL thanks goes out to the mods for the years of dedication to this site. I know it's a lot of hard work and an emotional toll. Thank you doesn't begin to express my gratitude. Enjoy your families, even the ones "get on your nerves". Each are special in their own way.
    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Thank you, The Bajan for starting this thread. I was planning to start one myself.

'Hub and I are very grateful and appreciative of the support we found here when we first joined in 2008. Although, many of the members we met then, have since moved on, more are coming on board. We try to help where we can, give moral support where we can, and appreciate the help and suggestions we have gotten, when we have mentioned non-BK related problems.

Thank you Everyone!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my BK-friends!
      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
      FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
      FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

A too wish everyone on the forum a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you find yourself amongst family and friends and take time to reflect on the past year and find what you are thankful for.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

A big thank you to all on this forum and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

I'm late - but hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. Blessings to all!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X