No announcement yet.

Talk about Mondays...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that ad is nada! It is a 10 second ad. That is well worth it.
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

A lot of the phone companies charge extras for:

test messaging
      roaming fees
      internet usage
      caller id
      voice mail
      charges when someone calls you

Lots and lots of hidden fees, check out those bills when they come in.....
      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I'm with Verizon and in the three years I've had them, I have not had a single screwy bill or funky charge. I've been quite happy with their service, pnals, and coverage area.
        Filed Pro-se: 01/18/06
        341 meeting: 02/14/2006
        Objection Deadline: 04/17/06
        Discharge: 06/13/2006
        Closed: 06/21/2006

Credit cards

06/25/06, reopened a Discover that I closed before my bk, $1500 limit
        July 2006, Target Redcard $200 limit
        August 2006, Hooters MC $1750 limit

Comment

I had them before too.....

Originally posted by krobin02
          I'm with Verizon and in the three years I've had them, I have not had a single screwy bill or funky charge. I've been quite happy with their service, pnals, and coverage area.

I think they were on my credit report as a missed bill....oh god...I really didn't want to deal with switching cell phones while in bk...this surely sucks....I'll have to check my credit report....

I have no idea what will happen...I have a little while before Alltel will probably get nasty but....I guess I'll just have to put on the low top when I go to check out the cell plans...might as well use it while I got it!!! LOL
          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
          Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Thanks for the 411 on the free 411

I've had problems with Cingular not being able to locate "obvious" numbers!
            Filed: 2/24/2006
            341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
            Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Me to Jane, that's why the Home Depot comment. They don't seem to locate LARGE businesses in a well known City with lot's of people and if it is two feet out of the City on the border with other Towns like Plantation Florida or Tamarac Florida or Davie Florida or God forbid some hole in the wall hic town like FORT LAUDERDALE also a well known existing City with lots and lots of LARGE businesses they are lost, duh, hyuck, hyuck!
              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Rofl!! Duh!!!
                Filed: 2/24/2006
                341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X