I LOVE this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE this board

Seriously it soothes my poor crazed freaked out psyche to read everyone elses harrowing stories and even get a few laughs from the dark sense of humor abounding here.

So thank all of you for sharing your stories and giving sage advice.

Same here, I am very thankful for this forum and hope to stick around learning from the forum even after I am discharged (if everything goes well ). I really wish I had known about this forum from the very beginning when I was having financial problems and a debt settlement company sucked me away to their greedy needs. Anyway, to the people who founded this forum, thank you for building this site!
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Originally posted by bellee View Post
      Seriously it soothes my poor crazed freaked out psyche to read everyone elses harrowing stories and even get a few laughs from the dark sense of humor abounding here.

So thank all of you for sharing your stories and giving sage advice.
      It's like going to an AA meeting. This is Indebted Anonymous.
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Agreed!!!!
        8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
        8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
        9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
        11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

Yes indeed. A great place and resource.
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

It's been said many times before~~~~

Misery loves company!

Comment

A lot to like about this site.
              Big thing is, it's heavily moderated and you seldom have a troll infestation like on other sites when, the topic turns to bk. Here, people can get help and advice and ask there questions without fear of a flame war developing.

Comment

Originally posted by ForumReader View Post
                Same here, I am very thankful for this forum and hope to stick around learning from the forum even after I am discharged (if everything goes well ). I really wish I had known about this forum from the very beginning when I was having financial problems and a debt settlement company sucked me away to their greedy needs. Anyway, to the people who founded this forum, thank you for building this site!
                Both 'Hub and I wish we had known about this site long before we contemplated BK. It would have saved us from making several stupid, grievous mistakes that we made--even though we had a BK attorney. She was mostly incompetent and missing in action whenever we had questions.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I must say if it wasn't for this board and my analytical skills. I don't know how much longer I would have waited to file.

Comment

I Love This Forum Too!

Hubby found this forum last Oct. I spent weeks reading the Stickies, Threads & using the Search button. Then I registered and began asking questions.
                    There is no Other Bankruptcy Forum to even compare it to.

The Moderators on this Forum are The Best! Accurate, Accountable and Admiration are the 3 words I would say for the Mods here. And yes, an excellent job in keeping the trolls away.

I have even formed some friendships from this forum. Now, if I can just get my forms completed as soon as possible after 8/31/09, I'll be heading to the Attorney's office to give them all the Paperwork and hopefully our Chapter 7 will be filed on 9/30/09.

Kudos to the Owner, The Moderators and The Members of this forum!

Luci

Comment

Most of us here have had enough troubles in our lives and that's why we are here.
                      I have reported some that were making problems here and the mods took care of the problems within minutes it seems.
                      Cudos to the Mods!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, and we hope that BKForum will stay as a place for unbiased knowledge sharing and coaching, as well as a place for comfort. BK, for many of us, is a time of emotional distress, perhaps the toughest time in our lives. I want to join this thread and thank our mods as well for doing an excellent job!
                        www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

The wealth of information on this site along with the friendships and kind words makes this one the very best sites I have ever come across. I know for me personally this site has brought me up when I have been down, gave me encouragement when I had no one to turn. Answered my questions and put my mind to rest. I think your attorney is very important in a good BK, but this site should be a requirement by attorneys. No pre BK class or post BK class comes close to the wealth of info this forum provides. I know I will always be thankful for the day I just happened into this site over a year ago now and for all the people who have helped me thru this!

Thanks to all of you, both those here now and those who have moved on.
                          Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
                            It's like going to an AA meeting. This is Indebted Anonymous.
                            So True !

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X