This site has been a savior to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site has been a savior to me

I know this has been said before but seriously this site has saved me. I was really depressed about our situation and reading other people's experiences have made me feel not alone. This is actually my second time filing and I really felt like a big loser but this site has been so supportive. I wish they had had this site when I filed the first time when I was 22. I probobly would not have filed because I filed for 8K compared to our 60k now. 8K seems like peanuts to me now. Most people didn't have internet back then though. I feel like I am on this site all the time now (more than FB, lol). When I start to feel a little down about my finances I just come on here and I feel better. Thank you whoever started this site!!
    60K in debt??
    Ch 7
    No Mortgage No assets

That would be our Administrator and forum owner, Laz.

Thank you for your kind words, and you are most welcome. I know that my DH and I were totally lost and in despair before finding this wonderful site.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

This site has been a blessing to many of us......
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I'm kinda fond of this place too!
        North Carolina

Comment

YES, this site is certainly the best ! Helpful poeple, with willingness to share their experiences and knowledge, there to offer suggestions, even comforting words.
          I also like the fact that often I get stimulated to do additional research and readings, which not only get me tired out (lol) and away from worrying, but also keeps my mind sharp enough so as not to loose perspective of what a financial downturn really is, namely: Not the end of the world.

I join all of the above posters in giving MANY THANKS (!) to 'LAZ' for establishing this site.

Comment

Yes, thank you, LAZ!!!!
            (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
            :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Love this site too! I just wish I could get my husband to spend mroe time on here to help him learn more about bk and calm his nerves about filing like you have helped me do!

Comment

My hubby is the same way.

Originally posted by munchkn813 View Post
                Love this site too! I just wish I could get my husband to spend mroe time on here to help him learn more about bk and calm his nerves about filing like you have helped me do!
                Funny you mentioned that about your other half. I told mine to get in the game or he won't understand what is happening. Men.......gotta love um'.
                (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Awesome site! I used it so much in preparing my forms. I combined the knowledge I got from NOLO, this site, and the US Bankruptcy Court site. Had no unanswered questions.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X