No announcement yet.

Yay! Site up and running!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed this site and I so glad that it is back up. I felt like I was going through some kind of withdraw without this site up.

Comment

I, too, was experiencing withdrawals. Glad to see it back up and running!
      Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
      0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

...and I thought my internet-explorer wasn't working properly..
        Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
        FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
        FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing! LOL!
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
            Great news Freddy03!!!!
            Thanks! I thought of you and a few others this week - You guys must have racked up quite the pacer bill with this site being down.....LOL
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Something like that Freddy...had to take the anxiety elsewhere.
              Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
              AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Wahoo, the site is back up! Sometimes you don't realize how much you appreciate something until it is gone, we'll not having access to this site for the past several days made me realize how much I value this forum! Thanks to all of the techies for bringing the forum back to life! It's great to "see" all of you again.
                Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Some of us even got together on another website to see if we could figure out what happened lol.
                  Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
                  Attended 341 September 2010
                  Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

Checking in also

Well, I am sure with such a "rude" departure, it may have been some hacker. I noted that the server was still up and healthy but the site had been completely removed. This can be many things but most likely a hacker got in and all it takes is one delete button in the right place.

LAZ our benefactor I am sure, keeps regular back ups and probably took advantage to do an update in recovery mode to combine efforts. The best time to do so.

It does go to show you (us) how valuable this resource is, and how appreciative we are to our benefactor. THANK YOU, LAZ. You did good.

Will take some re-education on the new look but I don't think that is a big problem. So, welcome back Forum, Welcome back all. 'Hub
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitreal View Post
                      Some of us even got together on another website to see if we could figure out what happened lol.
                      Too funny. I started looking at some other sites to see if anyone has posted anything. I didn't run into anyone from this site though.
                      Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                      341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                      Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

I started peering out my window to see if they were coming to get me too....lol

and yes, this forum is appreciated VERY MUCH.

Comment

What a relief (literally) to have the website up and running!!! I knew it had been very helpful but I had no idea how much I really had come to rely on my "family" here. I had folks all over the country trying to bring up the sight to make sure it wasn't me or my pc! LOL I had to finally admit to myself, (and others) "Yes, I am addicted!" I NEED the bk forum! Welcome back everyone!

Comment

I was actually so desperate I was trying to find Laz via whois.org to find out what happened! Yikes, what a horrible feeling when the site was gone and I couldnt find out why. What other boards are there where we an go for news if something like this ever happens again?
                            03/25/10: filed BK13, 05/05/10: 341 completed,
                            06/24/10: confirmed (7% to unsecured)

Comment

This place IS home when you are going through the trauma of the whole BK cycle. Thank you everyone who supports, runs, manages this site!!!!! Welcome back!!!
                              Retained attorney 05-18-10
                              Stopped Paying CC minimum payments 06-18-10; Filed Ch. 7 Dec. 2010
                              Discharged & Closed March 2011

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitreal View Post
                                That is right!
                                Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
                                Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X