X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Chrome and virtually never get logged out

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Dang, I spoke too soon. Been suddenly having this problem all day! Weird.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Same thing happens to me all the time. Really hate it.
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Are you being logged away while you're actively browsing/posting within the forum? Or does this occur when your profile is idle?
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

It would be an idle state, i guess the better question would be how long is that idle limiter set to, and could it be adjusted longer? Specific: I am typing a post, get a called away on a phone for no more than 10 minutes, come back to finish typing and when clicking the 'post new reply' notice i've been logged out.

Also the security i'm wondering about, or rather the log in strictness. I do not have it set up to 'stay logged in'. Sometimes just like to hop on and read a few posts and click out - by the time i have reached the second click it is requiring me log in. Can that be extended?

Comment

Same, but in my case it seems to happen in less than ten minutes. Also if I'm reading a long thread.
              There are two secrets for success in life:
              1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X