Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing of private information with users not intended to see the info

Hello all,

I recently had an issue where a user shared private information shared outside the forum in email as well in pm's with other users without my consent. I have escalated this problem, but want clarification as to what the rules are.

How private are pms?
    Last edited by backtoschool; 11-08-2010, 06:42 AM.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

I suggest ALL posters (as advised as a condition of membership and stated you MUST read) re-review all Forum Rules: http://www.bkforum.com/announcement.php?f=6

All posts including PM's are property of the BK Forum and states this in the rules. Although not stated directly in the words of a PM, a PM is a post and the rules cover broadly, abuse of an other person or persons is a bannable act.

I suggest that PM's be worded directly above the statement that all posts including PM's are property of BK Forum.

Common sense as well as respect should be assume any adults reasonable responsibility.

A PM is called that as an acronym for PRIVATE MESSAGE and is considered so except for the creator of that PM, no other person has license to divulge a Private Message to others without specific permission from the creator of that PM.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X