Just an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an idea

I have referred people who are contemplating bk to this forum a few times - most recently today. One of the questions I know *I* had and others do too is, what happens after the discharge: Is it actually possible to recover, that sort of thing. Every so often I see posts from people who filed bk letting us know they are doing well (or sometimes not ) but I think it might be a nice idea to add a forum section (maybe under "after the discharge") for people to post their "after stories". Sort of a way to let newbies know that it WILL be ok!
    Jessica
    Filed Chapter 7 (Minnesota): 5/23/11
    Discharged 8/30/11, Not yet closed...

Awesome idea!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

That is a great idea!
      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Definitely a good idea. There are a handful of things in life that truly push the limits of our emotional well being. We all know them and have experienced them at one time or another. Losing loved-ones, divorce, illness, and, generally, financial stress -- whether it be losing a job, bankruptcy, etc. I'm not sure we fully grasp how these things affect us long-term until much, much later. Being able to rely on forums, blogs and the experiences of others along the way seems like a great way to step outside ourselves and take glance back from the outside in. And, hopefully, find a way to make sure these things don't define us.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X