Forgot my username and password and reset request did not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot my username and password and reset request did not work

Hadn't been on the site for quite some time but wanted to post some news. For the life of me, could not figure out my username, although had an idea what my password was. Sent a password reset request and got a message that it was sent to my email. Nothing. Tried again. Nothing. Sent feedback. Nothing. Later that day, I tried to re-register but was told "this email is already in use" but given the option to click on "forgot password" which I did. Nothing. Finally figured out my username by going way back on threads I recalled posting on two years ago when I first signed up! Found an old post, recalled username, tried password and Voila! I am in. Very frustrating. BK Forum please fix your password recovery system!

Did you check to see if the password recovery email was in your Junk/Spam folder?
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

That's happened to me, frustrating isn't it? For some reason I've noticed that on some websites it takes an awful long time for that info to reset your password to come through. Not sure why. Welcome back!

Comment

Hello. Same thing happened to my friend "NewStart2012". They checked their junk folder. They even received a notice saying the request went through but never got the reset email.

As for me...I'm unable to post or reply on threads. I get a message that maybe I haven't activated but I don't have an activation email. Can you help us please?

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
          Did you check to see if the password recovery email was in your Junk/Spam folder?
          Hello. Not sure if you would see my post since I realized I didn't reply to you. Will you be able to help my friend and I? Thank you.

Comment

I'm not sure what happened, but I'm able to posts now :-) Thank you to whomever helped me.

Now, my friend "NewStart2012" just needs help with a password reset. TIA!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X