Want to know about employment law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to know about employment law

I was an employee in an IT firm in Aurora. 1 month back I resigned from there. I was working there as a system admin. I had two junior employees there to assist me. Few months ago they resigned from their positions. I asked HR management to recruit new candidates, as I can not handle the complete work alone. But they didn't consider my request. More than 2 months I handled all those work alone. After that I applied for a emergency leave for 1 week. But they rejected my application. They told me that I am not suppose to take any leaves until they recruit a new candidate to system admin department. I had no other option, Before they moving to termination proceedings I forwarded my resignation letter. They didn't provide me my pending salary and other incentives. I know one law firm (link removed by moderator) But I doubt is there any possibilities for success if I proceed with this case. Because they didn't terminate me. I put the resignation myself. Before consulting any lawyer I would like to know about this. I am expecting valuable advice from people who are working in legal firms.
    Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 04-26-2016, 06:43 AM.

This is a bankruptcy forum.

Comment

This subforum is actually here to allow people to ask questions about other areas of law. But, I doubt anybody here can help with Canadian law.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Sorry, didn't see the title.

Comment

You must file a complaint. I hope you can get your benefits if you proceed a case with the help of a good lawyer

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X