top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spidge and Family made it to DISCHARGE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spidge and Family made it to DISCHARGE!!!!!

As of Monday April 4,2016 we are discharged, but still have an adversarial proceeding to complete the lien strip. We have signed our debtors declaration, emailed it, and have hard copy in hand to drop off tomorrow if needed.
    I cannot say we are very excited, pleased yes, but not excited. You see we lost my father in law a couple weeks ago and have been supporting Mom quite a bit as she does not drive and we are the only ones close by. Its draining my wife a bit but we can see that Mom is getting along better each day.
    Pops bought a car a few years back and we have been offered to take over payments on it. That certainly will take away from our goals and reduce our extra cash each month but I think we will be OK. Hopefully we can take over the 3% loan without any trouble as it has very low miles(12k on a 2013) and only three years of payments to go. We'll see.

Anyway, thanks a ton for the tidbits of info and experience giving me food for thought and clarity. Of course the occasional kick in the butt helped too.

We paid $30K in order to be discharged from $155K. Good deal.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

spidge, what a past few years. I'm glad to see that you have made it to the end. I hope that, despite family passing, your future is bright and debt free.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Spidge, Congratulations! All the best!
      Filed Dec 17 2010 Confirmed May 25 2011 Last Payment 12/2015 - Discharged 7/19/2016

Comment

Congratulations Spidge...and sorry for your family's loss. Enjoy your new freedom, you've worked hard for it.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congratulations on the discharge! So sorry to hear of your family's loss. I lost my father in January. I wish you peace and comfort in the months to come.
          Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

To you and your family I wish all the best! Sorry for your loss 😩Its so hard!

Go forward and be blessed!!!!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratulations to you!!
              Filed Chapter 13 with lien strip on 2-28-11 * 341 held on 3-30-11 * First confirmation hearing held 4-20-11, continued until 5-25-11, continued until 6-29-11, continued until 8-10-11. Plan finally confirmed on 8-10-11!!!

Comment

Congrats! Tough to the finish line! Also very sorry about your loss.

Comment

Congrats and my condolences.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Way to go. I know it has been a long tough slog, but you made it! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

GRRRRRRrrrrrrrr... None of the smilies are working the way they should. Sorry.
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X