Ch13 The End FINALLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ch13 The End FINALLY

Waiting on official paperwork, but it's over. Whoever is the creator of this forum, I can't tell you how beneficial these discussions have been. Over the last 5 years I have had highs and rock bottom lows. There was a time I even considered filing for a dismissal. I hated my lawyer for ignoring me at times, but thankfully the forum provided me with answers I could use and support to keep on going. Thanks to a $500 secured credit card I got last year, and only using it for gas and paying it off before it was due, I am actually coming out of this BK with an average credit score of 660. Huge increase from being 510 and unable to even get loan sharks to give me credit lol. I definitely learned my lesson I'm telling you. Thank you BK Forum. I am FREE

Congratulations!

Absolutely wonderful good news! Chapter 13 is not easy, but I truly believe that everyone that emerges from a Chapter 13 learned a thing or two about living within one's own means.

Thank you from all of us on the staff at BKForum!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I am Free. Those are the words I too will write in about 3 years......thank you God! Thank you bminet and good journey!

Comment

Congradulatios..enjoy your new freedom! It was a hard journey, but worth it
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats now show your credit score from today and progress forward as it begins to SOAR above into PRIME CREDIT LIMITS! I am RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Comment

Congratulations, you're leaner and smarter. If you survived a 13, you could survive anything.

Comment

Congrats! About 18 months to go for me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X