Discharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged

RReceived my official discharge from the court on Saturday. Made final pmt. in Sept. 55 months paid over $190,000. Never missed a pmt. and paid back entire debt. Wages from one job were cut by a third but instead of going to court to change pmt. I found another part time job to make up difference. Lived on next to nothing but my sw got us thru it. I have been banking my wages since Sept. and now that I have $ have a hard time spending it. Suprisingly received a letter from a website showing my discharge before I got my letter from the court. I didn't post much here but received valuable information and in reading posts of others found some peace of mind during this process. The court never caused any problems and my attorney answered all questions I asked and took proper actions through this whole process. Now I can put my life back together. Happy dance time!!!

Woohoo!!!

Comment

I applaud you on your fortitude and strength to make it through a Chapter 13 for 55 months and a 100% plan at that! It is a special achievement and I commend you. Now go enjoy that fresh start.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations. Way to go..you have to be so proud of yourself. Enjoy your new life...you've worked hard for it.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Completing a CH13 is something to be very proud of! Here is a little something besides a Monday to start your week:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!
            Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats!!!!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Another party

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!
                  LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                  Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                  $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X