Finally Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Discharged!

It's been 60 long months but it is finally over. Made my last payment for July and was discharged this morning. Thanks to everyone for the all the posts, it was great to know that I'm not alone. I'm not sure what I'll do with all my free time since I no longer need to check Pacer 10x a day. Now its time to find a new house!

congrats!!!!! I have 4 payments left, I am so looking forward to being done!
    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats on you completion.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a GREAT way to start the week--a Chapter 13 Discharge Party!!! Here's a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Comment

Congrats!!! You'll find something good to fill your time I'm sure. And enjoy your new financial freedom!
              Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats!! Please let us know of you challenges/successes in trying to obtain a mortgage if possible

Comment

Will do!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X