No announcement yet.

Audit please write me someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

denise nothing to worry about. No one knows where the questioning will go, but it is usually Routine and nothing more than name, rank, serial number, did anything change since filing, does anyone owe you money, are you expecting an inheritance or judgment in a lawsuit soon... stuff like that.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good Morning Denise:

Hope you slept good last night.

Read your post concerning WF. Decided it would be best to place my comment on this thread.

Just keep withdrawing the monies the day it is deposited in your account. By the time you accomplished the Military retirement ACH to a different bank, Your discharge would probably occurred.

Dec. 07 we moved from a town to town in AR & it took me 2 1/2 months for my SSD to be deposited in our new bank account. Government is really slow in accomplishing your needs. Our bank is small. I think there are 8 other branches in AR.

Luci

Comment

Just broke...what do you mean by anything change?
        filed June 12,09
        341 July 20,09
        deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
          Just broke...what do you mean by anything change?
          Um... like is information on your petition now different? Address? Job?
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yes....I have no job now and I did move in with boy friend. I saw the Lawyer on Tuesday and he said to change my address after the 341, the same day I'm there. You know after court. He said it didn't matter that I last my job.He said I didn't need to change anything.Why?
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09

Comment

Should I start to worry again??? Please help.
              filed June 12,09
              341 July 20,09

Comment

Should I start to worry again??? Please help.
                No worries. Think blue skies. You follow your lawyer's instructions and you'll be fine.

Comment

You know.....I live in CO and I'm from PA and my bro in law back there in PA is a lawyer. I just spoke to him twice today. I just hung up. He said I was thinking too much into things about this.He said too ,it don't matter if you lost your job or you live with your bf. When you filed...all those things were correct at the time in the petition. My lawyer said they will probably even feel sorry for you if they see that you lost your job. He said you clearly have no money and you will probably have a no asset case.
                  My lawyer gave me papers to read and he said to read them about Chapter 7. It says the tt will want copies of tax rnts for the 2 previous year. He will probably want them 7 days before the court date. Have you heard of that???
                  You know you are too kind? My sister and Lawyer bro and law said to get my s**t together and not let this consume me.I'm trying so hard...the anxiety is so bad at times.Although I filed June 12 and I actually lost my job in the end of may. I have not completely moved everything here yet. Hey I still pay hoa and electric. I did not do a post office change of address yet and don't plan to for a while yet. So....what can you tell me ?Then I will be off to think of the blue skies I seem to have left behind somewhere............God bless you...Justbroke...thank you!!
                  filed June 12,09
                  341 July 20,09

Comment

My lawyer gave me papers to read and he said to read them about Chapter 7. It says the tt will want copies of tax rnts for the 2 previous year. He will probably want them 7 days before the court date. Have you heard of that???
                    Yep, the Trustee needs those things prior to the 341 Meeting.

You know you are too kind?
                    Me?

So....what can you tell me ?
                    Just to relax... 99% of these things go through without even a question or any issues.

Comment

Will the tt call me or send a letter? Will I have to mail this stuff? I filed June 12th 09 and the Lawyers secretary said my 341 is July 20th 09 and gave me case # but I have yet to get the paper in the mail with those dates. I told my Lawyer I did not get it yet. He didn't seem to worried...he gave me 2 rm #s of where the hearing may be. Will I ever get that letter????????Justbroke......my Lawyer says alimony is exempt....but on the papers he gave me (info papers to read) I did not see anything about the alimony being exempt.I recieve it. Still nervous...everyday.........
                      filed June 12,09
                      341 July 20,09

Comment

No worries. Your lawyer is your legal representation and knows local rules and customs for your Bankruptcy District. Follow his advice.

You don't need to personally receive the dates by mail. If your attorney tells you it's on 7/20/2009, that's the date. Make sure you get those items into your attorney WELL BEFORE the 7 days prior to the 341 Meeting, so that he can get them to the Trustee within 7 days of the 341 Meeting. Also, make copies and bring a copy with you to the 341 Meeting, just in case.

I have no clue what you mean by "alimony is exempt". Exempt from what?

Comment

My attorney already has copies of my 07 08 tax rtns. This info sheet he gave me when I started the whole process says 7 days before the meeting of creditors the person filing must give tt and any requesting creditors copies of his/her most recent fed tax rtns. My question is how will I know when and if they want these?
                          I mean about the alimony...can they take that from me? I get alimony 1300.00 a month. Like my small retirement I get 447.00 once a month.My Lawyer said no they can't...but I didn't see that in the paper he gave me. This is my only income right now. I lost my job prior to filing by about a week or two. Am I worrying too much again??
                          filed June 12,09
                          341 July 20,09

Comment

My attorney already has copies of my 07 08 tax rtns. This info sheet he gave...
                            Great, then your attorney will make sure the Trustee has the info. I would just bring an extra copy, just in case (you never know).

I mean about the alimony...can they take that from me?
                            It's income, but they can't necessarily "take" it from you. You're a mom and therefore "head of household". That is protected in almost every State that I know of.

Comment

I have my son on weekends about 3 weekends a month. Does that matter?I still have this on my mind....this is what.....I lost my job about a week or two before we filed. I told the paralegal about the chages that need to be made about stuff and I told my lawyer when I saw him last Tuesday. He said it didn't matter that I lost my job...he said they will probably feel sorry for you...I take it he means at the 341. Didn't or don't the papers need to be changed????? Why does this not concern him? I'm getting afraid of all of this. My income is much less now.
                              filed June 12,09
                              341 July 20,09

Comment

He said it didn't matter that I lost my job...he said they will probably feel sorry for you...I take it he means at the 341. Didn't or don't the papers need to be changed????? Why does this not concern him? I'm getting afraid of all of this. My income is much less now.
                                It doesn't concern him because, unlike me, he does this probably 100 times a month. He knows the US Trustee, the Case Trustees, the Court personnel, and the assistant Trustees better than you will ever know them. He knows what works and what doesn't work in your District.

You don't need to change your petition because your situation got worse, but you were already qualified before it got worse (loss of job). If they do ask you about your job at the 341 meeting, you just say... you just got laid off!

In a Chapter 7, your income going down, doesn't make you any less qualified.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X