No announcement yet.

Audit please write me someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justbroke, you have been too kind....thank you for your help.I appreciate all the help and support from everyone that has answered my posts. Thank you! I'm sure I will be a regular on here for a while. I still have to learn how to insert other peoples posts in my posts. You know.....I don't even know how to do that yet.Dah!!
    filed June 12,09
    341 July 20,09
    deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
      Justbroke, you have been too kind....thank you for your help.I appreciate all the help and support from everyone that has answered my posts. Thank you! I'm sure I will be a regular on here for a while. I still have to learn how to insert other peoples posts in my posts. You know.....I don't even know how to do that yet.Dah!!
      On the "lower" right just under their post... there's a "QUOTE" button. That basically brings in the other person's post between "QUOTE" tags. There's a little etiquette and learning to go with it, but you'll learn over time. (Like, never just quote a large block of text of when quoting something isn't necessary.)

I quoted your text above, just to show you.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Justbroke. What are the chances that the tt could Audit me? Do they do those to people? Will the tt see this audit that I have to turn it?They want my divorce decree and any property settlements? Does that mean amy money you would get from your x? I did get his retirement account for about 14000.00 in 07...but that is long gone spent on divorce lawyer and bills and just living.Then I think I told you in 06 I got half the eq out of the house 8000.00.Same thing...long gone on bills and living. Will this 14000.00 send the tt any red flags or the audit in general? I'm not hiding anything....I have none of it left! I'm sorry....my mind just goes thinking about stuff.
        filed June 12,09
        341 July 20,09

Comment

Justbroke. What are the chances that the tt could Audit me? Do they do those to people?
          The Trustee doesn't perform this type of audit. This is an automatic audit and is part of the whole Bankruptcy administration process. To tell you the Truth, the U.S. Trustee had stopped doing them becuase it was too expensive for them. They ended up restarting it. They are actually supposed to do 1 in 250, but because it's an unfunded mandate from Congress, chose to stop, and then decided to restart performing only 1 in 1,000 case audits.

Will the tt see this audit that I have to turn it?
          The regular Trustee doesn't see this unless there's an inconsistency. The U.S. Trustee gets the "reports" just on the general statistics. Again, if something is inconsistent, they will look further.

They want my divorce decree and any property settlements? Does that mean amy money you would get from your x?
          Your lawyer should tell you the specifics. They have even asked for marriage certificates before (to make sure the debtors are actually married. I'm sure someone could just claim to be married. .

I have no other answers for you. The audit is the audit. It's matches what's on your forms with your actual documentation.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I finally sent off my paper work to the RANDAM audit people today. What a relief.....I'm not going to worry anymore about it. What good will it do anyway? I guess I wait to see if they need anything else. I want to thank you justbroke for reassuring me about things and putting up with my posts. The 341 is July 20th 09. That is what is next.
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09

Comment

By the way....LOL I went to the Dr and got some Xanax. 1 mg Tablet. That stuff is strong....I only took a half last night....It knocked me out. I only need a 1/4 of a tablet. LOL Hey, whatever works...huh?
              filed June 12,09
              341 July 20,09

Comment

By the way....LOL I went to the Dr and got some Xanax. 1 mg Tablet. That stuff is strong....I only took a half last night....It knocked me out. I only need a 1/4 of a tablet. LOL Hey, whatever works...huh?

Gotta have a Sense of Humor! especially being audited. Ater reading where you were the NOT so Lucky one to be picked for a random audit, You were on my mind & in my prayers last night & this morning. Those will continue for you as long as it takes to receive Discharge! LOL!

Wondering if you had receipts for the last 3 months to document the withdrawals of monies received on the same day? (i.e. $600 on/or about the 15th and 30th, your small military retirement.) I know your Attorney told you to do such.

You did know your $1,200 alimony monies received is taxable income right? Noticed you just lost your job recently. Also, read where you told Attorney to reaffirm condo, called Attorney's office & told them to change that. Did you include your mortgage payment as an expense item?

Another ? I read where you moved out of condo and in with your boyfriend within a week after filing. Is your Attorney aware of that fact? Also, you didn't make your June payment. I know in AR & believe in CO, to claim mortgage you Must be current. Might be you need to ask your Attorney.

You are going to be asked at your 341 hearing if anything has changed concerning your case. At this time, I honestly think you will have to answer Yes & explain you moved in with your BF. I maybe 'out in left field' & if I am...someone please correct me. Wondering if you might need to live in Condo (or at least have some furniture there, make sure neighbors see you in person) until your 341 IF your expenses were based on your Condo monthly expenses & not the National/Local Standards.

Just some things I thought about last night. My intention is NOT to upset you further, but some of my suggestions Might be Helpful before your 341.

Hugs,

Luci

Comment

ROFLOL! Guess it depends on one's body metabolism. Probably would be best to take 1/4 of one. I'm disabled & take 3 morphine, 3 Valiums, 3 Flexeril a day & use Ultram for breakthrough pain (in between the 3 morphine a day.) I never feel loopy. I also take Ambien to help me sleep.

Give hubby a Flexeril and he isn't worth a darn for 2 days. He's in a daze. He was given Xanax in 1/07 when Heart Surgeon told him he needed at least 5, if not more, bypass surgery on 2/7/07. Only given a 14 day supply.

Hugs,

Luci

Comment

They only asked for 6 months worth of bank statements and to say what the deposits were for anything over 500.00. They did not ask for a reciept of deposit. It is direct deposit. No, I did not save the reciepts for withdrawling the 600 the same day and my Lawyer never said to save it. It shows on the bank statements I took it out.
                    Yes, I included the mort as an expense. I told him I moved out and he said to change address with the courts. He said I could do that the day of the 341...after it. He did not seem concerned. I'm not reaffirming on the condo. So, he said not to pay the pymt. No I did not pay Junes. I still have stuff there.He said not to pay any of the other bills I was going BK on either. I still pay my HOAs and the electric.You are scaring me.......Justbroke....what do you think about this???
                    filed June 12,09
                    341 July 20,09

Comment

Justbroke...help will they ask me those questions???
                      filed June 12,09
                      341 July 20,09

Comment

Lucy...are you saying audits will continue till the 341??? What do you mean??? I'm getting nervous now........
                        filed June 12,09
                        341 July 20,09

Comment

No! I'm not saying Audits will continue until 341! Don't get upset.

I just know one of the many questions Trustees are Supposed to ask is 'Has anything changed since you filed Bankruptcy'! Mainly they are looking for Assets to recover and in your case there are none.

Just suggesting you keep some things at the Condo. Your bank statements show you continue to pay HOA fees. So probably not a problem.

I tend to be on the Cautious Side. If feasible, spend some nights at the Condo. Gee, your BF could join you, pack a picnic for the evening..might be some Romantic nights spent there LOL!

Hugs,

Luci

Comment

No they don't. I pay with money orders. My lawyer said to keep money down in the accounts and to keep activity down...like to draw everything out and not use it.I'm freaking out!
                            filed June 12,09
                            341 July 20,09

Comment

No they don't. I pay with money orders. My lawyer said to keep money down in the accounts and to keep activity down...like to draw everything out and not use it.I'm freaking out!
                              What are you freaking out for??? You may not need to provide any further documentation. I'm sure these outside Audit Cos' don't get paid much from the US Bankruptcy & it's mundane to them during the random audits.

If paid by money order, you should have the copy given to you when you purchased such IF you need it. If you don't have the copy & request is made, I'm sure your Association will be able to provide dates & amounts of payment.

If this Audit Co. wants more info, they will be in contact with you. Your Attorney know what will 'fly' in your specific/state. Probably the reason he told you to wait & change address after the 341.

No worries Denise. Take another 1/4 of medicine and hit the hay. That's where I'm off to

Hugs,

Claudia

Comment

thanks Lucy...me too...Pray for me and I will for you...I'm reading my bible right now..........night
                                filed June 12,09
                                341 July 20,09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X